[7]

Unknown PoV
I woke up, strapped to a lap table. I remember the last time i saw this table, it was when Darkstar was fixed after one of our first trainings together. I myself was never on this table before. I tried unstrapping the leather bands but the were to tight for me to move.
There was barely any light in here until doc came in with 4 other people; Darkstar, Darkshine, Starblast and a bodyguard named Lukas.
She turned the light on and stared at me like im some enemy or something
Darkstar made eye contact with me and directly hid behind Darkshine in fear.
Darkshine then went outside with Darkstar who was now crying.
Doc started chanting something and i saw a young hyena with Dark blue hair and a little lighter skin. He smiled at me and then dissapeared.
I started to feel dizzy and the saw that the doc injected a liquid into me.
Everything went black.

Darkshines PoV
Darkstar and I went outside because she remembered everything that happened.
She started to explain that after the war of Shinsobia had ended she and Deathwhisper were trying to find the way back to the Main hide out where we wanted to meet. Then She got separated from him and hit at the back of her head. When she woke up, she found herself in the middle of the battlefield with no one around. She activated her communicator to get back with DW but he didn't answer for about 20 minutes. After 1.40h she finally had found him, but he wasn't the same.
His eye was red and his expression angry, he wanted to fight with her but she refused to fight. He started attacking and she only tried to defend herself which wasn't easy with a headache.
She hit him 2 times because she would've died if she didn't. His right eye was bleeding and his arm had a scratch from top to bottom.
He suddenly fell to the ground, she saw that as her opportunity and started running as fast as she could.
She got tired and layed down to sleep, to then wake up finding herself stranded with memory loss.
She hugged me repeating "im sorry that i failed you.." over and over again.
I tried calming her down telling her its alroght and that she didnt do anything but she wouldnt listen.
I grabbed her by the shoulders so that she would have to look at me.
"I said, its alright! Its normal to make mistakes and it was your first leading time! It is normal, you did nothing wrong!" I almost screamed at her, she started to smile a little tho.
She broke free and hugged me again. "Thank you big sis..." she said quitly.
She never said big sis to me... i thought as i hugged her back.
"No problem lil' sis, thats what siblings are for"
We hugged each other and went back into the room.

Meanwhile with DW

Third person pov

Darkstar and Darkshine came back into the room, while Death whisper was being 'fixed'. He was unconscious and dr. Zinza was doing something on his eye.
"Darkstar, you became very strong, stronger than DW. The damage that was done had to be by you, its worse than that what happened to your eye. Darkstar looked shocked but soon after just left a blank expression, leaning against a wall and watching quitly.
Darkshine walked towards her and asked her if everything is okay.
Darkstar nodded a bit not looking at her older sister. Darkshine took Dr. Zinza by the hand and dragged her out of the room. She was confused of what was going on and why Darkshine dragged her out.
"What is happening to Darkstar! Something has to be wrong with her feeling change thingy!!" Darkshine screamed worried. Dr. Zinza almost fell because she got so surprised  by the yelling.
"I c-couldnt find anything wrong that i didnt fix already, it should work like usually now" dr. Zinza mumbled, knowing hwat could happen if she would say something wrong. "But whatever it is.. i think the same thing is happening to Deathwhisper too." She continued still watching every move Darkshine did.
" we have to find out.. they would never fight each other.. not even when they were in a bad mood..."
darkshine whispered.
The went back into the room and dr. Zinza continued to try to find the reason they act like this.

A few hours later dr. Zinza finally found something...

"Guys its-"

___________________

And another chapter is finally out. Damn im sorry for not updating in such a long time. I had a writing blockade and i just really couldnt write any of my storys further..
Again im sorry.
I hope you like this chapter of Dark sides and join in for the next chapter which, hopefully, comes soon.
Bye!!
-signing of lena