~Chapter 1~

(Uraraka's POV)

Deku, Iida, and I are walking home after a long day at UA High School. I turn to both Deku And Iida as I say, "Hey Guys, I gotta head home. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure Uraraka!" Deku says with an happy expression."Fine with me" Iida says while pointing the direction he needs to get home to. "I'll see you guys later!" "Bye Uraraka!" They both say as I turn away.

I skip up the stairs to where my apartment is as I notice something strange left in my mailbox. "Huh?" I say while opening the top and reaching in to see the address that sent me this. "No address? Weird.." I grab the letter and then get the keys from my pocket skirt and I unlock my door to get inside.

I head over to the table in my kitchen and set my stuff there. As I walk up to my pantry, I get this feeling that I want to open the letter now. I walk towards the table and sit down to open the letter to find on the back of it, a kiss mark to seal the letter.

"What the heck?" I exclaim as I pry the letter open. "It seems like it has been crumbled up but laid back out." I think to myself. I read the letter only to see these few sentences,

"𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓞𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓴𝓸,

𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔀. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽! 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷..."

- 𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻

I feel worried as I throw away the letter. "Okay. Now Im creeped out!" I yell as I head to my bedroom. I look at the clock and notice it's; (7:❸❹) PM. "Wow it's that late? Deku, Iida, and I only worked on that project for what? Maybe two hours?" I sound sarcastic but I end up sighing. I shower, change my clothes, and I set my alarm for tomorrow to see Deku And Iida. "Let's hope tonight will be alright.." I say under my breath.

"Oh tonight will sure be alright!" -  (9:❹❺) PM

————————————————-

What will happen next? Who knows?