~Chapter 7~

(HIMIKO'S POV)
Ochaco had to leave to go meet up with her, "hero" friends while I was left at her house. I have to admit, her house is like an apartment.

"I still can't believe my sweet Ochaco would let me live at her house!" I blushed madly at the thought and my heart started to pound. I decided to look around her place to see what intresting stuff was in store for me.

I decided to start by going to her bedroom because why not?~ I carefully opened the door and went inside. Her room looks normal and kind of girly-ish if I do say so myself!

I opened her dresser and looked at her clothing. "Wow! Ochaco has such cute clothes! She would look so much better if she wore them!" Not that I didn't like what she wears already.

I went into her closet and found some surprising things. "What's this? Does my sweet Ochaco have a diary?~" I gushed and took the diary into a embrace in my arms. "I can't wait to read this! I hope she doesn't care if I read inside." Anyways, a villain like me shouldn't care if Ochaco found me looking in her stuff!

I opened the book only to reveal a page with hearts and in bold letters the name...Deku. "What the hell.?" I got furious inside at the thought of her putting hearts around the name Deku. She's mine and won't belong to some Deku!

I realized that I used to like Deku. What a fool of me to remember that. I mean, if I didn't become a lesbian I would still be loving him to the end of his life. After pages and pages in the diary, I finally found something rather...surprising.

She wrote about me? Wow, I'm so honored! I blushed madly and squealed while kissing the page with my name on it. I can't believe Ochaco wrote my name in her diary!

I never knew a hero could have a diary. She's such a bubbly girl, I should have figured by now. I put the book back and walked out of her room leaving no trace of me being in there.

The next place I went to is the bathroom. "Why am I going in her bathroom in the first place?" I shrugged it off and looked in her cabinets. Nothing here. I decided I'll just look in the kitchen I suppose!

I walked to the kitchen and rummaged through her cabinets. "She has many snacks! Hope she doesn't mind if I take some." I take some of the candy and stuff it into my bag. I think I checked most of the area..

~ RINGGG! ~

Huh? Who could that be? I pick up the landline phone at her house. A voice rang into the speaker.

"URARAKA! Why did you run off like that at training?!? Did you hurt yourself? Are you okay!!"

My eyes go wide. What do I say?
.
.
.
.
.
Is Ochaco okay..?