~Chapter 4~

(This Chapter is going to be no body's POV)

Ochako wakes up to see Toga has been in her lap the whole night. She starts to worry about what time it was because she knew she had to train to be able to pass another test. She tries to stand up but can't because of Toga. "Hey Toga..?" Ochako says hoping not to be a nonsense to Toga.

Toga opens her eyes as she sees Ochako looking worried. "What's your problem?" Toga says looking mad. "Not to be rude but do you even know what time it is?" Toga gets up and looks over at the clock a few feet away from her. "10:32 AM. Sorry to sound rude at first when I woke up by the-"

Toga gets interrupted by Ochako running to find her way out. "OH NO!" Ochako is panting as she hurried to find the place she needs to train at. "Hey, Hey! Ochako?!?" Himiko says as she runs after the woman that will soon be her girlfriend.

Toga ends up getting lost and sees someone walking. She decides to attack them to get their blood so she can hopefully sneak around to get to Ochako. "Great now I'm stuck in a child's body? I didn't mean for this to happen." She sighs as she ends up getting on the same street as the Bakery they went to yesterday.

Toga searched and searched all over but could never find her. "Seriously, is it this hard to find Ochako?" She starts to give up on her search until she hits a building wall. "OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" The child's body screams then Toga realizes the building was UA high. "Oh great. The wonderful, pitiful hero school. Ochako should ditch being a hero and be with me." She laughs and she decides to act innocent in the child's body.

She looks into the gate as she feels a familiar hand on the child's back. "Sksks! Wha-" Toga gets cut off and sees Ochako bumped into the child. (Toga is in the child's body or basically shapeshifted into it) "Hey I'm really sorry, I meant no harm. Are you okay little girl?" Ochako kneels down as she said that. "Yes I'm fine just c-come with m-me. Deku needs to see you. He f-Found me on the rode and said if I found you, I should bring you to him." The lie was so fake just to get into her true body form. "I wonder what she will say next..."

—————————-————————————————
Sorry this was bad! I made this at 3 AM lol-