~Chapter 3~

(Uraraka's POV)

I end up waking up remembering what happened last night. I get up from bed and do my normal get-ready routine. It's 8:47 AM on a Saturday and I get ready to leave my apartment for bubble tea.

I walk to my favorite bakery/coffee shop, Burnie's Bakery. I go inside and a waitress sits me at my booth. "What can I get you?" The lady says. "Can I just have a Strawberry Bubble Tea please?" "Sure! Coming right up."

I sit there waiting for my order as I notice across the room, I see that blonde hair, messy bun girl, Toga. I stare at her for a moment then she glances at me. Her eyes lit up with joy and she starts heading towards me. Before she gets to me, she gets right infront of the waitress who hands me my bubble tea. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am! Didn't know you were there." I can see Toga is a little mad but she shakes it off.

"Hey Toga." I say being confused. "Ochako! Good morning my sweet bear!" She says merrily. "Toga, How don't people know you are a villain?" I whisper to her. "Well, I'm quiet not the popular one but I just hope for the best."

"Didn't you say you would meet the green haired boy and some other guy?" Toga says. "Oh yes!" I look at the time and I take my drink with me. "I'll see you later Toga!" I rush out the door but I can see her face with a look that doesn't seem happy.

——————————————————————————-

(Deku's POV)

"Iida..isn't Ochako kind of late?" I look at the time, worried. As I finish my sentence, I see her dashing down the side of the rode, holding her drink. "I-I'm so sorry I'm late!" She says trying to catch her breath. "You're alright Ochako, don't be late again." Iida says. "Cmon guys! Let's go!" We end up following Ochako, us all happy together that we're friends.

——————————————————————————-

(Toga's POV)

I want to see Deku and Ochako really bad. I think of a plan to see both of them. I walk out of the bakery and I see them. I quickly hide, hoping they didn't see me. My heart pounds when I look directly and both Deku and Ochako. "What am I doing? I'm such a fool." I say looking at them and then the ground.

I decide to go for it and jump on Ochako. "Eh-EH???" Ochako screams and green haired boy and stupid hand signals guy runs to us. I don't know what to do and voices are all in my head. I scoop up Ochako and run to our spot that I asked her to be my friend. Both boys couldn't catch up because someone stopped them from running in the area.

"Toga! What the Hell?" Ochako says looking mad. I can't help but cry when I put her down. "I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I-I..." Ochako hugs me, still mad but she feels bad, knowing my feelings. I can't help to fall asleep in her lap. I dream of her being by my side but Deku crushes it all. I wake up and Ochako is next to me, sleeping.

I wake up and I see I'm in Ochako's arms. I feel safe and I look at the clock to see it's a few minutes til midnight. "Ochako..?" I respond to her. "Y-Yes?" "Never mind." We sit there in complete silence in the dark until the stroke of midnight, I kissed her.

Her lips were soft. Her body felt warm. I said to myself, "Toga what are you doing? You're just friends!" I look up to her and I say in a tsundere voice, "We're just friends."

"