Spill the tea!

Pairing: Josh x reader

Warnings: Fluff. So much.

Word Count: 603

Drabble: "Spill the tea!"

"You and Josh have been hanging out a lot one on one lately," Jenna said as she poured herself a cup of coffee. Jenna had been your best friend for the past five years, and she invited you to go with her and Tyler on their European tour. Josh had always been super nice to you since the first night you met him, which happened to be the first time you saw Twenty One Pilots because Jenna forced you to go to their concert with them.

You weren't ashamed to admit that you couldn't keep your eyes off the drummer. His tattoos first caught your eyes, but then you were mesmerized with how his eyes crinkled when he smiled and he had this amazing sense of humor.

Jenna and Tyler started dating, but the four of you were all friends. Josh and you became close because you both bonded with feeling like a third wheel. You always knew you had feelings for the drummer, but you didn't tell anyone. You were too afraid of rejection, and you didn't think you could handle if Josh didn't feel the same way, which he probably didn't.

"I mean yeah, we're friends!" you smiled as you took a sip of the coffee you had already made.

"I see the way you look at him, Y/N."

"I don't know what you're talking about," you chuckled nervously.

"Y/N. I'm not dumb," Jenna sat down next to you on the couch and you could feel her eyes burning into you.

"I never said you were dumb."

Jenna sighed, "I'm not going to force you to tell me, it's just we are best friends." She looked up at you with her big blue eyes and stuck out her bottom lip.

"Puppy dog eyes aren't going to work on me," you stated. You crossed your arms and stared her down.

"Y/N! Please!!" she begged.

"Okay! Fine, I like Josh."

"Yes! Does he like you too?" she asked eagerly.

"I don't know, but we hung out the other day and it felt different than other times."

"Spill the tea!"

You groaned, "I don't know, Jen. I don't even know if he likes me but he is just so sweet to me, and he always goes out of his way to make sure I'm happy."

"Aww," Jenna smiled.

"Like he is just so sweet, and he's funny and smart, and not to mention handsome. I think I've fallen in love, Jenna," you admitted throwing your head back onto the couch.

"You should tell him how you feel, Y/N!"

"I'm too scared," you mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because I don't know if he feels the same way and I can't handle rejection."

"Maybe you should just ask him," came a deep voice from the door. You turned out to see Josh leaning against the door frame with a smug look on his face.

"Josh!" you squealed.

"Oh this is good," Jenna laughed and you shot her a glare.

"How much did you hear?" you asked him and he shrugged.

"Just that you think I'm sweet and funny, and smart, and handsome," he counted on his fingers and you could feel your face getting red.

"You weren't supposed to hear that, especially not in his way," you groaned.

"Y/N, it's all good. Plus I feel the same way."

"What?" both you and Jenna said in unison.

"I've been afraid to tell you too, Y/N, but I guess it all worked out," he nervously chuckled as he ran his hand through his sweaty hair.

"Yeah, I guess it all worked out," you smiled.