Part 9

When Luna was entering the deluxe restaurant, she was too confident in her look. She knew that the aquamarine dress in combination with baby  pink accessories was a win-win combination.However, her heartbeat was telling her the opposite. She was afraid that she will experience another dissappointment like she did at her prom night. she started to like Murat very much. Even she had a warm feeling in her chest when he kissed her. Why did he did that? She wasn't anyone's toy! What she will feel tonight when Murat's fiancee will be in front of her? Jealousy? Envy? Well, she was about to have a new lesson in her life. Maybe a punishment for the bad things she has done years ago to the boy she loved a lot.Who knows? Life has many secrets!

-Luna, there you are! I was wondering what took you so long? Maybe you have seduced my chauffeur and convinced him to take you somewhere else?-Murat was trying to joke, but he was too arrogant and Luna just pretended that she did not hear him.

-Good evening, Mr.Can! Aren't you going to introduce me to our company this evening?

-Yes, of course. Everyone, this is my new assistant Miss Luna Houston. Luna, this is my cousin Tarik . You will see much of him these days, said Murat with mysterious smile.

Luna give her hand expecting to shake hands with Tarik, but this tall, very elegant and very charming young man was too polite, so he took her hand as a gentleman and kissed it gently.

-Pleasure to meet you finally. I have heard so much about you and i must admit i am enchanted by your beauty.

Murat was controlling the situation.

-This is my best friend Kaan and this lovely young girl is Hande, his sister. And finally, last but not least, please allow me to introduce you to my second half, miss Erin Harbin.

The redhead skinny and pale and very gracious young woman surpriselly hugged Luna. She was wearing a burgundy  silky dress, no sleeves, so her neckline was enriched with very expensive necklace with small rubies.

-Welcome dear to our country and to our company. I am sure you will have a success here. I am very gratefull that you will help my dear Murat. You see his a workaholic and he forgives to enjoy life. 

They all sit in a round table. Tarik sat next to Luna. He started to bumble many things and to pose many questions. Luna was enjoying his company although from time to time, she was trying to put an eye on Murat, just to see what kind of an attention he gives to his beloved woman. He was too cold with Luna. Just like the first day when she was knocked out from his words. This time, Luna was determined to put a mask on her face. Oh, no Murat, let the game begin, she thought. Your little game must end because i will start my game and i hate to lose!

Kaan and Hande were so friendly with Luna. Hande already invited her to their summer house in Izmir the next weekend. Luna was too happy to go there. Before the desert was served, Murat took his glass with whiskey and stand up.

-Well guys, do not want to sound very official, but i have an announcement to make. We have just founded a sister company in Paris. Everything is set up for the grand new opening. The new company will be a multilevel company. It's called 'Can's magic'. The new CEO of this company is my beloved Erin and Kaan will be her first assistant. They will leave tomorrow for Paris,so i would like to wish them a 'bon voyage' and i know that they will make us proud! I will miss you both, but you know that i have to fly soon to Mumbay and to close the deal for expanding our work to India and other countries of Asia.

***

So, that was the big news. I was pretty sure that this night Murat will announce his marriage with Erin. I wasn't disappointed. Actually, i was too happy so i  took shots of tequilla and couple of glasses of campari. I think i finished with sour cherry liqueur or, whatever. Yes, i was drunk again. A little bit. I could have stand on my feet, on my high heels, or not? I do remember that i was singing my favorite song- I never gonna dance again...Yes, Careless whispers. I do remember a magical smell of a perfume. And that's it.

***

This isn't my room. I am in heaven,definitely. Wow, what a view. Is this a 100-th floor appartment? So magical. 

-Good morning miss George Michael's fan. How is you head and you mood this afternoon?

-What? What time is it? 

-Well, we came here after midnight. Now it's 3 pm.

-What... did anything happened...hmmm...last night?

-No, you did not throw up on my newest bed shits. 

-No...i did not mean that...

-I know. Nothing happened girlie.

-Oh, i see.

-Are you disappointed?

-Not at all, Mr.Murat. I need an aspirin and a strong Turkish coffee. 

-Sure. Go take a shower first. You need a hot water. Later you can have your coffee. I can take you to your hotel to change your clothes. Afterwards, i will wait for you to take you out to an early dinner. There is one place that you should visit in Istanbul before you die from alcohol, Murat had an innocent smile on his face.

-You're the boss! Whatever! Today i am not in  a mood to say no to you Mr. Murat.

-Oh, come on Luna. Just go and wash out your mood and come with a smile on your face. Life is beautiful, you know!

-La vita e bella! J'aime la vie! Is that what you want to say?-Luna was now making fun of Murat

-I speak Italian, French, Spanish... So, you're not the only one miss of  Arrogance. Now, go before I...

-Before you...what?

Murat couldn't resist this girl. Why he feels strange when she is near him. He cannot take his eyes from her lips, so tempting...

-Go, Luna. I will wait for you in the lobby. Your medicine and your coffee will be on the table. So take your time and text me when you're be coming down.