Part 10

-Miss Houston, finally!-Murat was little bit angry because Luna was just walking with 'slow motion" steps.

-Oh, come on. Stop with that formality of yours. If you don't call me by my name i will resign. I hate when people are not decisive. Once i am Luna next time i am miss Houston. What the fuck? I will keep calling you Murat and that's it. IF you don't like it, i don't give a damn! Now, take me to lunch, i'm starving. 

Murat was caught by her words. He just smiled and did not say anything. He opened her the door of his car and they were driving in silence. When the car stopped, Luna couldn't believe her eyes. The restaurant in front of her was the gorgeous. So many  wild roses in red and pink. They were forming sort of a shield around the place.

Murat noticed how much she was enchanted by the roses. - Wait till you see what's inside of it!

As they were stepping first to the enterrier of the restaurant, Luna saw the central mural. It was made of small mozaic pieces of glass. The waiter was wearing a traditional Turkish clothes. he had a fess on his head and a strange, long and curly moustache. A colorful apron too. He showed the way to the garden. It was an open place, elegant tables without any special notable table clothes, but in the middle of the tables there were vases full of pink and red wild roses. From their sitting place Luna was able to see Istanbul's beauty. The see, the boats, the houses on the opposite site of the shore, the grandious mosques...and everything from a highness. 

-Murat, this place is wonderful. I am so in love with Istanbul!

-I am glad that we came here today. How is your head now, feeling better?

-Yes, much better. It must be the air that i breath and this beautiful nature that is in front of me.

-Oh, i thought it was the company!

-Oh, that too. I don't want a war Murat. I just want to enjoy my stay here. So, please continue with your tour guides. You could persuade me to stay longer with this surprises of yours!

-Are you sure Pinky that this is what you want? To stay here?

- I am beginning go see myself here. But, first I have to prove myself as a talented assistant to one of the most successful CEO's in Europe.

-Indeed, dear Luna. Tomorrow we can start with our preparatory period of the advertising campaign. However, let's concentrate to our lunch. Later, i can show you one more place. It is in the other side of the city. So if you like to do anything after lunch i can give you a ride to taksim square and Istiklal caddesi. You will enjoy it there. Shopping and fun street performances!

***

Nothing from the shopping. Pinky wasn't into it today. 

-I'd like to go back to my hotel. I think I need a bath and a good sleep. Tomorrow is officially my first day at your Company.

-OK, we're going there!

Murat was very silent while he was driving. Pinky was just staring at her phone.

-Good night, Pinky!

-Wanna come for a late night drink?

-I am not sure...I have a strange feeling that if  I come now, later I will regret!

-Really? I only have club soda, tea and coffee!-Pinky was very serious.

-Next time, maybe. Good night.

-Oh, no. Don't you good night me. I need a company and you have to come. Otherwise, I will find myself new friends at some night bar. You know, I am very good at it!

-I've heard about it, he laughed. I do not want that to happen here. Our uncle Burak will be sad and I do not want to disappoint him. Let's have that drink that you've offered!- the words just came out from his mouth although he was sure that soon he will regret that his heart was faster than his mind.

                                                      ***(Murat's POV)

Luna is like the daughter of the Sun. She is bringing the best in me. When she smiles, it feels like i'm getting out of a cage and flying to a branch of a tree to sing a lullaby. Yes, i feel free when i am near her. When she looks into my eyes- oh, my... it's so calming. I feel so comfortable when i see her face across of mine. I got used to her pink color as well. I kinda adore now pink color. Oh, Pinky! Why did you insist to come upstairs? I am not sure that i could stop myself from touching your lips. The magenta color of your lip balm is so attempting. Last time i kissed them they were so fruity...delicious...kissing you gave me an amazing feeling, i felt like i am floating over the ocean. Damn, girl! I adore every part of you, even your attitude is cute! Whenever you are trying to make a fool of yourself i feel like i have to spank you like you are a little girl and to teach you a lesson and at the same time, i feel like i should protect you from anyone that could harm you.

Oh, God, is this lust? Could it be that mad about this girl? Should i be myself or should i act like a cold hearted snake? Am i ready to enjoy what life is giving to me? Last time i was being myself it ended very bad, i almost lost my father's company. Elina was after my money and fame. I was just a latter to her to clime on the top of the fame. Being a girlfriend of Turkey's most famous and successfull young CEO's means lots of tabloid covers for her beside me. I was enhanted by her beauty, her freshness and i was just spending money without earning new money. If it wasn't my sister and her husband to take over the business and to clean my bad deal ideas, now i would have been on the edge of living. Thank God, they sent me to Mrs. Avşar. She is the best psychiatrist in the world. She showed me how to deal with emotions. She showed me how to read women, how to be a tough guy. So here i am, after one decade since i recovered from my bad temper, again in a tempting situation.