The Honeymoon Stage

December 22nd 2015

The Honey Moon Stage

It's our honeymoon and I'm more than ecstatic to be with Jay...I always wondered what it felt like to fuck him and be his woman at the same time and hopefully I learn and take a liking to it tonight I mean he's still the same man...right? He still finds me sexy right? It should be fine.

im off of my birth control pills,now that we are married we are considering having children of our own I can already imagine what I would name our baby boy or girl and what she or he would look like...It's safe to say I'm ready to be a Mother and A Wife.

After getting out of the shower I quickly put on some black lingerie and dusted my face with my mac makeup and I sprayed his favourite perfume Dolche and Gabana light blue im always trying to get him in the mood I'm setting . tonight's vibe is under the stars I sprinkled rose petals on the red velvet sheets and sprayed rose febreeze all over the bed. After setting up the room I unbuttoned one of my bra straps to let one of my boobs hang out to turn him on I poured chocolate flavoured oil all over my body to give him something to lick on other than my pussy of course ;]

I started rubbing all over myself after hearing the pitter patter of his feet coming down the hallway he walked in naked I guess he was in the mood too he smirked and said "you don't know what your getting yourself into then you were my side now your my a Wife" "yes I do " I said in a flirty tone

The Music played it was our wedding song all of me by John Legend

Jay started licking the chocolate off on my abs and clinched my waist while I moaned in pleasure he knows my spot is my belly button ...he slowly licked around my belly button and softly bit my piercing I became more wet by the moment.He took me into his arms, I knew by his kisses and warm embrace he really loves me. Jay pulled off my panties and looked at me biting his lips I gazed at him as if I were a naughty school girl.Jay started licking around my clit ...and my toes curled I blushed bashfully and gripped onto his shoulders and gave him a soft massage moaning. "your so tight bae" Jay whispered into my ear, my eyes closed it was like a paradise every time he licked me in my cam I cried his name loudly and he played with my belly piercing and continued licking me eating me out like a plate...no leftovers .

I bit my fingers to keep myself from screaming loudly.

Jaylon stood up and I got on my knees I ripped his Versace boxers off of him and started sucking and licking on his chocolate balls I licked up and down his 10 inch dick deep throating his huge bulge after 30 mins I got in his favourite position doggy style,Jay stuck his huge bulge into me pulling my hair and going in and out making me wetter every dip I cried "give it to me" as he moaned... his cries sounded like he had been waiting for this for a while. I switched position and rid him like a cowgirl after a few hours and a few more positions he got me to get back on my knees and cummed all over me I licked the cum off of my boobs and licked the rest of the cum off of his abs.

Jaylon and i laid in the bed and soon fell asleep.This night showed me how much he actually loved and needed me.