Looking Back to Ronnie

Ronni was so loyal to me he swept me off my feet let me tell you about our 2 month anniversary three years ago:
I walked into the dimmed lit room where Ronni bear lifted me off my feet and onto his back he was shirtless and sweaty he had just got done exercising and his muscles were hard as fuck. He spun me around and I trickled my fingers down his abs as he carried me to the park.He stressed to me how much he loved me and wanted the night to be special.After being pushed on the swing for minutes he put me back in his back and carried me home flipping my poetic justice braids to one side I told him this "I love you daddy I love you so much so can you please swing it...my way?" He replied with "if you know your ready" we smiled and we showered after getting out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel.Ronni walked in and started caressing my neck up and down.slowly rubbing my leg up ad down his leg he picked me up ad spun me around,he walked me to the bed and slowly took my towel off he rubbed his fingers through my braids and started kissing me up and down shoulder he lightly bit my shoulder leaving little red marks I moaned and pleaded for his attention in a different place.His member rubbed up and down my leg as he kissed my lips shutting me up. little screams escaped my mouth as he stuffed his tongue down my throat he moaned lightly and clutched my ass lifting me up on his now erect member in my mind it was screaming no but my heart was screaming yes yes YES! He pounded me up and down I felt his hard throbbing member in my stomach I screamed his name as loud as I could but I didn't want him to stop...but I did then I didn't he made me feel so free so on fire he made me feel sexy as he screamed my name to the top of his lungs while I pleasures him with my pink soft kitty cat he turned red while I tightened around his member after hours of making love he came and he screamed innocent moans as he laid his head on my chest.

Girls we fell asleep together and I just knew he was the one until he had to move away and we didn't do well long distance.