Chapter One

We stood there in silence for a few seconds, then Nayru smiled slightly and took my hand. She bowed in respect and so did Din. I backed away in confusement and shook my head,

"No, you must be mistaken I- I......." I stuttered. The two women shook their heads.

"Then how did you create life? Farore, you are the goddess of Courage, and that's a great honor......." She answered. I shook my head again.

"You keep saying that!" I hissed. Nayru grabbed my hand to revel a bright shiny triangle.

"That's because it is, and you bear the mark of the triforce to prove it...." She said softly. I looked at my hand curiously, she was right, I did indeed bear the mark of a triangle. Then the ground shuttered and shook. The three of us looked up into the sky in horror.

A young lady wearing a white dress was bound in the sky by dark chains. Another young men stood by her waving to us. He had dark red fiery hair and tiny black eyes. He laughed at us. I stood in fear while Din and Nayru rose to the sky. I stood in silence as The man disappeared with the young lady dressed in white. A with that he left a big blast that blew Din and Nayru out of the sky.

They collapsed onto the ground terrified and scared, I ran over to them quickly and helped them up. Their eyes were wide with terror.

"Who were those two?" I questioned. Nayru collapsed onto the ground in tears while Din wiped her bloody mouth.

"The young lady was Hylia, the goddess of light, our creator, and the young man was Demise, the god of evilness, the king of shadows....." She shuddered with fear.

"How are we supposed to keep peace and order without her?" Nayru cried. I thought for a moment at her statement.

"I can look for her, I don't really have much meaning right now, so I can go out and get her!" I said. Din gave me a sad look.

"If Demise see's you you'll be in ashes...." She said rudely.

"Well I suppose any of you have any better ideas!" I hissed. Nayru and Din shook their heads and agreed with me.

"I guess you'll have to search for her then...." Nayru said wiping tears from her face. I nodded in response.

"He can't be that bad anyways..." I said, Din grabbed my shoulder and shook her head while smirking.

"Go on and think that......." She began, "If you need us we will be in the large castle to the north." She said pointing to the north. I nodded and said my goodbyes and then left. This was going to be a piece of cake, I think. Before I left they mentioned that since Hylia hadn't created her chosen hero yet that their would be many monsters and demons. As well as shadows, especially one that had been created to be exactly like what Hylia's chosen hero was supposed to be like named Dark Link.

Anyways, I traveled along the edge of the great lake and spotted a group of dark like figures. They faced me as I got closer to them, then they snickered and jumped up and pulled out long blades. In panic I ran to the nearest tree and climbed up it. They mocked me as I did so. Then suddenly I felt a dark and light urge inside of my heart. Then suddenly I jumped off and hit them all at the exact time with a large powerful blast of green.

They all shrieked in pain and dissolved in front of my eyes, it was too much to bear. I had know idea that I could do that. Maybe Din and Nayru were right that I was powerful. I shook my head, no, that can't be.....

Then another dark shadow appeared, it was Dark Link, but he seemed to be injured already. He slowly climbed towards me and landed in front of me. Then a different human like figure appeared, he had white skin and a diamond like design on his chest, he chuckled as he walked towards me.

"Hello Farore.... I don't think you remember me? Do you?" He crackled. I shook my head, he snickered, "I'm Ghirahim, Demises right hand man....." He said. I shook my head.

"Get out of my presence foul beast!" I hissed. He snickered and charged at me with his long black swords like a crazy lunatic man. I quickly picked Dark Link up and slung him over onto my shoulders and lifted off into the air were Ghirahim missed me. He hissed as he noticed that he missed me. Then suddenly out of the brush a male appeared.

He had short light dirty Blond hair with streaks of gold running through it. He had long animal like ears and a tail that were white with streaks of gold running through them. His eyes were white. He charged at Ghirahim with full strength and managed to pierce right through him.

Ghirahim shrieked in pain as the male pulled his golden long sword out of him. Then Ghirahim disappeared out of sight. The male then looked up to were I was and was very confused. I slowly descended to the ground.

"Um...... Why is Dark Link floating in the air by himself?" He said under his breath, "Um.... Young lady? Where did you go?" He asked. I looked at him confused, then his eyes widen.

"Oh, my apologies Farore....." He said with a small bow, "I'm Faron....." He said a bit embarrassed.