twenty eight.

"ten, here's some food."

"johnny, I'm not hungry."

"you will eat, even if I have to force you."

"fine, fine I'll eat."

"what the hell did I just eat-"

"I'm sure it can't be that bad"

johnny took a spoon and dipped into ten's brown sludge that the hospital called 'lunch'. a disgusted face appeared on johnny and ten couldn't stop himself from giggling. hell, this boy was REALLY in love.

"okay that's actually disgusting, I'm calling taeyong. I'll ask him to food and see if he has time to visit- you know who"

"you're going to let taeyong meet jaehyun?"

"it's the least we could do, you guys are like obsessed with us"

"We only have 7 lightsticks, all your albums in each version, and I've only been to like 3 concerts anyways"

"you're the epitome of superfan"

"I mean, I do love you more than anything in the world."

"awhhhh, you're too nice babe."

"babe?"

"babe. Is cute."

"b-a-b-e"

"spelling it out doesn't change it- taeyong calling"

"johnny, whats up? where did you go?"

"I'm in the hospital."

"hospital? what happened?"

"you know the group of boys who were obsessed with us? The ones we were thinking about talking too?"

"ahh you're with them?"

"yeah, I'm with ten right now. can you bring us some food, I also think there's a special someone who'd like to meet you."

"did the other boy wake up?"

"the jaehyun kid who runs your fan account, lovely lee or something."

"okay, I'm coming. I'll bring macdonalds or something."

ten couldn't help but stare at johnny, he looked into his eyes and felt his cheeks blush, the love of his life was here, doing things for him, being here for him. he felt as if he didn't deserve this, he didn't deserve to have the worlds most loved idol be here and waste his time when he could be with his fans. but he was here for him, he was here to be with him, to look after him.