three

Taymor.

"say, you ain't talked to that bitch ass nigga?" Shayaa asked bringing his blunt up to his lips.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"which one?"

This caused shayaa to burst out laughing. I started to get even more confused.

"what's funny?" I asked twisting my hair.

"nun bruh." He shook his head, "I'm talm bout' Jonathan."

"ohhhh, yeah at school." I shrugged, "he got in trouble last week so he stay after school mopping the cafeteria floor."

"I don't give a fuck, that nigga owe me $40." Shayaa mugged while passing me the blunt, "i gave that nigga 2 weeks, I need my money."

I shrugged once again blowing the smoke out my mouth, "that nigga be blowing his money on that light skin who be hanging with lil trell."

Shayaa looked up from his phone and raised his eyebrow.

"which one?"

Now was my turn to laugh, I forgot both of trells best friends were light skin.

"bugg, can I borrow $20?" Kentrell strolled into the room on his phone.

"fuck you need $20 for?" Shayaa mugged looking up at him.

Kentrell rolled his eyes, "I'm going to the movies with nick-"

"that's his name." I snapped nodding my head, "it's nick."

Kentrell looked over at me with a mug.

"excuse me but I was talking bitch."

"watch yo fucking mouth trell." Shayaa mumbled leaning back in his chair.

I smirked at him, he rolled his eyes again turning away from me.

He ain't slick, I seen that smile.

"plesseeeee bugg, I only have $10 and thats for my snacks." Kentrell begged pouting.

Kentrell was really mad adorable, he has pretty hazel eyes that were nice to look at and long eyelashes making his cute features stand out more. His lips looked so soft and the way his nose scrunched up when he got mad.

It's cute watching him get nervous around me, also when his friends tease him about me. How he denies everything they say while blushing mad hard. I love how he tries to avoid me every time I'm over here, but fails because of how bad he wanted to see me... his friends tell me everything.

"taymor, what the hell?" Kentrell giggled, that was cute as fuck, "you aight?"

I nodded and ran my hand down my face, "yeah, why?"

"you was staring at me." He spoke with a light blush.

"yeah bruh, what you staring at my lil brother for?" Shayaa asked sitting up in his seat.

"nah man, I was day dreaming." I shook my head, "I wouldn't disrespect you like that."

"mhm, here trell." Shayaa handed him the 20, "don't be doing no dumb shit nai'."

"I won't." He smiled widely and leaned down to peck shayaa's cheek, "thanks bugg love you bye, bye tay."

I nodded at him with a smile since his smile was so contagious.

"you sure you ain't crushing on my lil Bruh?" Shayaa raised a eyebrow.

"nahhh bro." I chuckled, "chill out."

"yeah, aight."

"aye nigga, don't you fuck with that dark skin boy that live across the street?" I asked Shayaa changing the subject so I wouldn't feel awkward.

"yeah." Shayaa smirked, "that's my lil baby."

"what's his name?"  I asked pulling out my dinging phone.

"Jamell, he just moved over there a couple weeks ago."

"damn and you already cuffed?" I chuckled seeing 3 messages from kentrell.

This is new, he never texts me.

"Ian cuff but we fucked." He laughed, I laughed along with him while opening the new text thread with kentrell.

Lil Shayaa 👿
was you staring at me fr?

not that I care or anything 🤷🏾‍♂️ jus a lil curious.

ykw nevermind just forget I asked.

I chuckled at the messages and responded before locking my phone and continuing to talk to shayaa about his new boo.

Kentrell.

I bounced my leg up and down impatiently, waiting to see if taymor was going to text back.

"KEN MUTHAFUCKIN TRELL!" Nick yelled hitting the brakes causing me to fly up and almost hit my head on the dash.

whew, always wear your seatbelts because... Yolo.

"what the fuck nick!?" I groaned.

"I know you heard me calling you bitch, who got you all nervous?" Nick started back driving again, "do I have to tell Taymor? Or is it taymor?"

I sighed remembering he could tell when something was up with me, "none of your business, and the fuck taymor gone do? tell Shayaa?"

Nick laughed and shook his head, "you sum else, I swear."

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I started to get butterflies again. It was from taymor.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I read the message:

🙈tay
maybe I was lil baby, enjoy yo movie tho.