fourth teen

Taymor

"Can I get Kentrell out of class? Something happened to his brother and he needs to go home with me." I lied straight to administration. Fuck the front desk, every one there was stupid anyways, of course they believed me. Nobody even thought to question why I wasn't in class myself or If my statement was true. It took a lie I made up off the top of my head to get them to call Kentrell over the intercom. After that I just smirked and waited. The hardest part of my plan had already fallen into place.

In a few minutes Kentrell came around the corner stuffing papers in his book bag frantically. I gave him a look as he dropped some but he was moving too fast to notice before I grabbed him and made him jump.

"Stop!" He pushed me.
"What happened to Bugg?!"

Glancing over at the front desk I pulled him out of the building before I said anything, of course he was overreacting.

"Taymor I swear to god if something happened to my brother-

"I'm trynna take you somewhere stupid." I cut him off before he got himself rilled up. Kentrell immediately looked washed over with relief and his shoulders slumped down. "Why?"

"You couldn't wait till I got out? And why didn't you come to school today!" He hit me particularly hard. I frowned as Kentrell scolded me before motioning him to my car.

"Can you just get in?"

He crossed his arms, tossing his backpack over his back.

I gave him an annoyed look but it didn't seem to phase him. Kentrell huffed at me before he had the nerve to turn around.

"I'm not going anywhere with you until you learn to come to school and stop trying to limit your future."

I scoffed at how serious he was, Kentrell was seriously trying to walk away before I caught his wrists.

"Stop," he snacthed away.
"I'm serious!"

"And don't try to make me skip with you, or scare me like that again!"

Ok so Kentrell had an attitude today. We'll work on that.

I grabbed Kentrell by the waist and pulled him before he could reach the doors. Kentrell protested the whole way until I put him in my car and locked it. He was really fighting me too.

"So you're going to take me hostage?"
"You're taking me hostage." He laughed hysterically.

"Somebody help!" He screamed dramatically.
"Amber alert!"

"Bro shut up." I groaned, slamming the door when I got in on my own side. Kentrell just mugged me but I didn't care.

"I said I'm taking you somewhere." I repeat myself. "So stop acting up and you might actually enjoy it."

Kentrell had a hard expression but it let up during the drive. I think when he noticed my car going away from the city he became intrigued and maybe even excited. I took advantage of the fact that where we were going was a surprise before Kentrell started to freak out about his school work or Shayaa. None of that today, just us, all day.

"Soooo." Kentrell spoke up, "bugg doesn't know?"
I chuckled and shook my head no, it's better if he doesn't find out. Shayaa will beat me black and blue if he found out I took his brother from school and left the city.

"Ooohhh, we gone die." He whined as he patted down his pockets for his phone.
I stuck my hand out, grabbing his wrist.

"Bae chill, why you so fidgety today?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I glanced over at him and he had a small pout on his face.
"Stick yo lip back in."

"I'm scared, what if he find out? I am NOT tryna be on punishment again Tay, you know how bor-"

"Trell shut the hell up." I cut him, "talking to goddamn much."

He sighed and sat back, looking out the window. He kept taking glances at me because I felt it.

"Mad?" I chuckled stopping at a red light.
His eyebrows raised and he crossed his arms.

"Shut up the fuck, Ian worried bout none of that shit you talking." He waved me off. My mouth dropped in surprise, did this nigga just cuss me out.

"Why you playing with me today?" I laughed starting to drive again, "You acting like I won't ditch yo ass."

He smacked his teeth, "boy you wouldn't."

"Oh foreal? why you say that?"

"Cause you know better." He shrugged. He really trying me right now, but ima keep calm cause I want this trip to be atleast a little nice.

"We already got this far." I mumbled, "i could just drop you off right here and say I haven't seen you sin-"

He groaned cutting me off, "ima stop because I forgot you was a criminal and you know how to do these things."

"Unt un, what I tell you about bringing that shit up?" I rolled my eyes out of annoyance. The shit was old and him and his fuck ass friends always bring it up like it's a joke or some.

He held his hands up in surrender, "my bad, I won't bring it up again."

I shook my head and pulled into the little cabin that I rented for the night. Kentrells eyes widened at the scene, I can admit it was a good looking cabin for such a low price.

"Oh my goshhhh, Tay what the fuck!?" He squealed and jumped out the car, running towards the cabin.
I shook my head at his actions and got out the car also.

"This is ours?" He asked looking back at me, a big goofy smile on his face that made me smile.

"Yeah baby, for a night." I fished the keys out my pocket and tossed them in the air then catching them when they came back down.

He squealed again before running toward me and engulfing me in a hug.

"I love it I love it I love ittt!" He cheered squeezing me tightly. Laughing I hugged him back and left a small kiss on his forehead.

"I'm glad you do."

He looked up at me, his big eyes glistening in the moonlight.
"Sorry for being a brat in the car."

I shook my head, "nah you good, let's just finish this night off great."