Hair Colour

this is the first one shot I have ever done so please give me feed back.

this is a hair colour fix so I hope you enjoy it.

Red- love
orange- anger
green- happy
yellow-embarrassment
pink- exited
blue- hyper
purple- interested
black- normal

enjoy my pretties. xxxx

Phil walked into the coffee shop as he did every Sunday morning. his hair tuning from green to blue. signalling he was happy and hyper. he walked up to the counter and waited in the short line of about three other people.

the time passed and the line got shorter until it was Phil's turn to order. "I'll have a cappuccino and a muffin, please, Susan." the employee smiled at phil and walked through a door to get phil his order.

while phil was waiting he looked around to see if he could see any seats. there was one over in the corner next to a table where a young boy was sitting. the boy looked about Phil's age with pink hair mixed with a hint of green. meaning he was happy and exited. probably about that book he's reading.

he looks quite cute. Phil thought to himself.

"here you go philip."said Susan as he span around. "One cappuccino and a muffin. that will be £1.95. muffin's on me." she said with a wink. she had always had a thing for phil. "by the way. his name is dan." she added. knowing what he was thinking. "he comes here quite a lot. not on Sundays though. but go talk to him. he's a really nice guy."

"he's not really my type." lie. "but thanks anyway Susan."

"Philip. if you don't talk to him and get his number. I will. and it won't be for you." he noticed a hint of Orange rise to her hair meaning she was angry.

Phil swallowed. "o-ok. ill ask him."

Phil walked towards the table the boy, 'dan', was sitting at. as soon as he got there he realised the book 'dan' was reading was called 'city of gay'. well at least phil knew he wasn't going to judge him.

Phil did a little cough when he arrived at the table to try and get Dan's attention. the boy looked up at phil with a confused expression. then smiled as he saw him. "can I help you?" said dan in a polite voice.

"erm. I err. I was err wondering. is this seat taken?" phil said with a stutter but tried to crack a smile.

"no. take a seat." he said. gesturing with his right hand to the seat across from him.

Phil took a seat and dan put his book away. dan sat up straight and skipped his coffee. not taking his eyes away from phil. "so" he said. as he put the cup down. you must be phil."

"how did you know that?" phil asked stunned. his hair turning a purple colour. signalling he was interested.

"I got told about a week ago by Susan that I need to talk to you because she said, and I quote, 'yours might have not met yet but I ship you two already'" dan said, in a fake girly voice. they both burst out in hysterical laughter.

"and you must be dan then?" said phil. after they had calmed down a bit.

"and how did Mr Smarty Pants know that?" dan said with a smirk. and Phil's hair went bright yellow from embarrassment. "aww. cute." said dan. reaching out and hooking a lock of Phil's hair in between his fingers and twiddling it.

"Susan told me. and if you want my hair to go even brighter than that. keep going." Phil said. aiming for dan to stay away from his hair. not that he didn't like it. it just took him an hour this morning to do it right.

dan dropped his hands by his side and smiled. "so. I finally get to meet the famous Philip that Susan hasn't stopped talking about. so. what's your favourite colour?"

Phil let put a small chuckle at the random question. "green. because it signals happiness." and as if on cue phil and Dan's hair turned green at the same time. they smiled.

a few minutes passed with the random questions and laughing around until dan said he had to leave soon.

Phil grabbed a napkin and took a pen out of his bag. he scribbled down his number and gave it to dan.

"phone me" he said with a wink. and dan smile.

then came the sign that they knew they had to see each other again. both, dan and Phil's hair, turned bright red. not any other colour in it. but bright red. signalling LOVE.

A.N~

I hope you guys enjoyed the first one shot I have ever made. if you wanna read more of these then favourite, share and comment your ideas and if you wanna ask me any questions message me on Twitter or here.

Twitter- @feeneys11

Wattpad- BlueBeccaBoo

BeccaBoo out. *throughs monkeys at you then flies away* xxx