At the bottom of the garden 2

ENJOY. XXX

its been a week since i saw this beautiful creature. and every day since i have been visiting the lake at the bottom of the garden, Sarathas lake is what she calls it. Lauren is the most beautiful living creature I have ever seen. I.... I..... I think I might be in love with her?

SPLASH! "what cha thinkin' about?" I heard Lauren ask me.

"oh nothing. it doesn't matter."

"it obviously does. c'mon. tell me." she asked, hopping up on the edge of the lake and swinging her tail along the side of the water.

well. she's going to find out sooner or later. might as well be sooner. "ithinkiminlovewithyou!" I said. in one big breath.

"what?" she laughed.

"well. you know the first time I saw you?" she nodded. meaning for me to continue. "well. I looked into those beautiful, green eyes of yours, that matched your tail, and thought, 'wow. this young lady is beautiful.' and that's when I realised that, Lauren, I love you." I said. as slowly and calmly as possible. I looked down, not wanting to see the disappointment on her face.

she shuffled over to me, Sat next to me, put her index finger under my chin and raised me head so I was looking in her eyes. I lifted my hand away from my book and stroked the side of her face. she started learning in. 'oh god,' I thought. 'ive never did this before.' I leaned in to, closing my eyes as she did the same. our lips met and it sent shocks all through my body. I felt...... free. like no one could ever stop me. I wanted to feel this way forever. I never wanted it to stop.

I heard a groan. then Lauren pulled away, clinching her heart. I looked down and saw a green glowing light coming from her chest.

"it hurts" she said. with a groan at the end of the sentence.

"w-what's going on?" I asked. far beyond confused.

"it is forbidden," groan. "for a mermaid," groan."to fall in love with.....ahhhhhhh. a-a-a human."

I gasped. I didn't know what to do. to be happy that she liked me back. or sad that something horrible might happen to her.

she shuffled back over to the lake and dived in. swimming right down to the bottom and sitting down, not moving her body.

I didn't like the water. but I knew something was up. I took off my shirt and my shorts and dived down to the bottom of the water.

she looked shocked to see me. then grabbed my hand and pulled me back up to the surface.

"what the shell were you thinking?" she asked me as I tried to catch my breath. "You could have killed yourself."

"i-" cough "I wanted to see if you were alright." cough.

"well." she sighed. "if I fall anymore in love with you it could mean we will both die. and I don't want you to die. so there really is only one option. I have to leave. I have to go back to the sea to my family. and I shall never see you again." she said, as she looked up at me and into my eyes I reached out and was about to whip a tear away from her face when she slapped my hand away.

"no. I can't fall deeper with you. I have to stay strong." she said. more to herself than me.

"isn't there another way?" I begged her. I couldn't lose her. I really did love her.

"there is another. but it it's merely impossible." she said. shaking the idea off.

"at this point I am willing to do anything if you are."

"well. I could become a human. but I will have to take a very vile possion and the ingredients will not be very easy to find. yes. I remember once a merman wanted to become a human because he had fallen in love with a human. Tom was his name I'm sure. very handsome boy. but. the possion went horrible wrong and they both died. tragic really. anyway. can you get me the book from behind that Bush that says 'Acts Of True Love' on it please." she smiled. pointing to the right of me.

I retrieve the book and she opens it right at the middle page. 'loving a human' was the title.

"ok I will need a frog eye, rock from Dukestarn island, blood of a dolphin, a speck of the inside of a narwhal horn and true loves first kiss." she looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back and asked, "are you sure you want to go through with this?"

she nodded. "never been more sure in my life." and that's when the quest started.

Lauren would swim out as far as she could in the lake and try and find all of the ingredients. she would sometimes be gone for days sometimes weeks. by this time I had to start school. there is completely no one nice there. seriously. all of the teachers hate me and I am getting called a creep because I'm new. 'aww look at the new wee creep. that's new bait for the bullies that is.' there right. anyway. Laurens been gone for a two weeks now and I'm a bit scared. it's been a month we've been at this but we're not giving up. we're in love and nothing can separate us.

SPLASH! that's her. "Lauren!" I shout. My head spins around like an owl and I am instantly greeted with a splash on the face. (see what I did there)

" I've missed you so much." she said. sliding up on the edge of the lake and engulfing me in a hug, kissing me on the cheek when she pulled away.

"so. what else do you need to get?"

"only two more things. the speck from a narwhal horn and true loves firs kiss." she made a kissy face and we both laughed.

that night we had everything we needed. Lauren had gotten the narwhal horn earlier that day. now all me need is to mix the ingredients together and I get to kiss her. yes! I run into the house to get a bowl as Lauren sets out all of the ingredients.

she plopped them all into the bowl and mashed then all together so that it looked like liquid.

"well." she sighed. "this is it."

she looked me in the eyes and drank the disgusting thing. when she was finished she clicked the bowl down and pulled me in for a sweet but passionate kiss.

I saw a brightness through my closed eyes and pulled away. we were both glowing green as she dragged me I to the water, still kissing me.

when we pulled away moments later I looked under the water but instead of finding two sets of human legs, I saw two tails. green and blue. I looked into Laurens eyes and she looked as shocked as I was.

"wait. why did I turn into a merman if you were the one who drank the liquid?" I was confused but happy as now I could finally be with the one I loved.

"I don't know but right now I don't care. we can be together. forever-ever." she kissed me and wrapped her area's around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up into the air. 'this has to be the best moment of my life ever.'

WELL GUYS. WHAT DID YOU THINK. I ACTUALLY REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS. JUST THINK OF IT AS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THIS STORY WILL BE ABLE TO AT LEAST HIT 150 FOR CHRISTMAS. THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE.
ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND HAVE A VERY JAPOY CHRISTMAS. XXX

P.S WHAT DO YOU GUYS ALL WANT FOR CHRISTMAS. AND IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT ALL TOGETHER. LOL. BYE GUYS.

BEKAH BOO OUT!!! XX