Chapter Two

"Wow! It's Nijino Yume, in person!" A fan cheered. Yume smiled at them. When her fans were happy it made her happy.
"Konichiwa!" Yume greeted when she stood on the stage. "Let's make this charity event the best and raise lots of money for the animals!" She smiled. Everyone cheered. "Everyone make a donation!" Yume walked over to a box and pulled out all the change she had. "Ahhh! I forgot to bring lots of money!" She yelled. She was accidentally still holding the microphone and everyone heard. They started to laugh. She put in the 200¥ (that's the yen sign isn't it???) that she had and went to greet the fans.
"Yume-Chan congratulations on recently winning the Aikatsu Final Tornament!" One fan said.
"I saw your concert the other day, are you going to perform today?" Another asked.
"Hai!" Yume replied.
"I heard that you were dating Yuki Subaru is that true?" Yume turned bright red.
"H-hai!" She answered embarrassed.
"Wow! You two make such a cute couple, your both top idols,"
"Yeah but isn't Yume-Chan we're famous than M4 since she won the Aikatsu Final Tornament?"
"Just because I won that year doesn't mean that I'm better than everyone else, I hope others work hard and I can't wait to see who will win next time!" She told them. "Of course I'll be working hard too!"
"Yume-Sama!" Her fans all stared at her with admiration.
"Yume-Chan to Yume-Sama, I don't know what to say to that...." Yume laughed nervously.

"Nijino Yume ready to go!" She yelled the familiar line and ran over to start her performance.

"That was so much fun!" Yume cheered as she finished. "I'm so glad I can just have fun with all my friends while doing my very best at being an idol!" She was backstage and was about to go rejoin her fans.
"Your an idiot," Came a familiar voice.
"Subaru!" Yume jumped in surprise.
"You forgot your money you were supposed to donate," he handed her some money. She smiled and hugged him.
"Arigatou!" She cheered before running off to donate her money. "Great news I got my donation to the charity!" She told all her fans. "I now declare the donating open!" She yelled. People rushed forward to give money.
"OMG! Isn't that Yuki Subaru!" Someone yelled out. Yume froze after realising Subaru was spotted. She laughed as he was pushed over to her and was instantly bombarded with questions. The laughter ended quickly though since she was also being questioned.
"He just came by to give me the money!" Yume blushed.
"They're soooooooo cute together!" Someone squealed.

After the exhausting evening was over Yume glared at Subaru.
"You made the fans go out of control by not wearing a disguise," she pouted.
"Sorry it fell off!" He argued. Yume turned red with anger still pouting. Subaru smirked. He then leaned forwards and whispered into her ear, causing her to go red with embarrassment. "Yudetaco,"
"Shut up!" She glared. "I love you too, I guess,"