Chapter I rewriten

Jennie sighed as she watched from her balcony the city seoul with sad eyes, she missed her.

She missed y/n her baby she was meant to protect but in the end went too far as she sighed in sadness.

What the hell was she thinking using a knife as a punnished, Jennie growns as she face palmed.

"You okay?" A voice asked, Jennie looked behind seeing Lisa standing there" i'm fine" Jennie said as she walked back inside.

Lisa didn't believe it but didn't say anything knowing Jennie won't tell.

Lisa followed Jennie back inside seeing Rose on the couch staring at the tv along with Jisoo.

Lisa smiled and hovered over Rose placing her arms on her shoulder and putting her chin on her blond hair.

"Rosie" Lisa smiled, Rose smiled" hi Lisa" Rose said" get a room" Jisoo said, Rose tsked.

"Shush mom" Rose said making Jisoo do a fake gasp" i'm hurt" Jisoo said with a fake hurt face.

Lisa chuckels as Rose sighed" she is just joking babe" Lisa said, Jisoo smiled as she turned back to the tv.

Jennie watched from afar with a soft smile how she wished she could do that with y/n.

♡meanwhile♡

Y/n smiled as she played with a kid hair, well his bestfriend child" Tae-jin are you hungry?" Y/n asks.

Tae-jin nods her head with a smile, Y/n pulled out a bowl of strawberrys from her back she was hiding for awhile and sbowed it to the girl who gasped.

"BERRYS!" she yelled" no strawberrys" y/n corrected her, the girl nods and took the bowl putting some strawberrys in her mouth.

They were at the resteraunt where y/n works as she babysitted her friend daughter.

"So how are your dads doing?" Y/n asks" good!" Tae-jin said" and did they tell their fans yet?" Y/n asks again.

"No not yet" the girl said, y/n sighed" they really don't trust their fans too well but armys wouldn't kill them knowing they have a child" you said.

"But papa thinks they be mad at him" Tae-jin said" darling i know many armys and they all looking forward of one member getting a family god they would send you stuff to spoil you" you said.

"They would?" Tae-jin asks" when you know armys they the kindest as long you don't make them mad" you said.

"Y/n!" Joy called as you turned around seeing Joy running to you" Taehyung is here" Joy said.

"Appa!" Tae-jin yelled, you giggled and helped her to the ground and saw her run to Taehyung who walked inside.

"Hello darling" Taehyung said as he picked her up" what took you so long?" Y/n asks.

"Well Jungkook is having abit of troubles" Taehyung said" whats wrong with him is he okay?" You asked worriedly.

Taehyung laughed"he is fine its just the mood swings" Taehyung said" papa having moods swings?" Tae-jin asked.

"Yes he is crying because he wants to see you" Taehyung said making Tae-jin gasped.

"Then we got to go!" Tae-jin said" okay we will thank you y/n" Taehyung thanked you as you nodded.

"Oh um can you babysit next monday?" Taehyung asks" Tae i can always babysit" you smiled.

"Good because Namjoon and Jin have to go to a meeting with ur boss and no one can watch Na-ya so you can right?" Taehyung asks.

"Ofcours i haven't seen her in a while" You said with a smile" thank you y/n you are the best!" Taehyung smiled as he went to his car.

Joy smiled" you such a good mom" Joy teased as you hit her arm" shush" you said.

Joy laughed" okay come on we got work" Joy said as she pulled you back to work.

{♡}

Y/n sighed as she finished work and walked home, Y/n kept walking as it was night time.

But suddenly someone pulled her arm, you looked back seeing a young woman looking scared.

"You said you were gonna pick me up" she said, you looked at her confused" um you got the wrong person" you said trying to pull away.

But her grip was tight" stop teasing me you said you were gonna pick me up now i had to walk" she said.

You were getting abit angry because she was grabbing you when you didn't want to and was annoying you.

But she nodded her head to the side like she was pointing to something.

You looked at gasped abit seeing a person dressed fully in black, like a stalker i mean the person was looking at you creeply.

Then it hitted you and smiled at the woman" shush I was just teasing come on let's go to work" you lied and began walking with the woman holding your arm.

You let her knowing the situation" where we going?" You whispered" jyp entertainment" she whispered.

You nodded" btw what is your name?" You asked" mina" she said" mina from twice?" You asked.

She nodded" what are you doing here at this time its dangerous for you" you scolded her.

She nodded as she knew you were right"i know but please just bring me back" she said as you nodded.

You walked through the streets and kept looking around seeing if you weren't followed.

But it seems like the stalker went away knowing mina isn't alone, finally you made it to jyp.

"Thank you so much" Mina bowed" your welcome but please be careful" you said as mina nodded.

"Have a good night and thank you" mina said as she ran inside jyp.

You smiled at her and walked away to go home.

While two pair and jealous eyes stared at you.