2 rewriten

Y/n walks up to her work and entered building, putting on her uniform and immediately going to work.

As she wiped the tables getting everything clean when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

You turned around seeing a young woman and Mina standing behind her" so you were the one that saved my fiance" The woman said.

You smiled"i was ma'am" you bowed" Chaeyoung we should give her something as a thank you and not just saying thank you" Mina said.

"Ofcours baby listen i heard this job doesn't pay that well so it pay you well?" Chaeyoung asks.

Truth is it didn't.

It was a terrible payed job for such long hours" oh please don't worry about me i-" but you were cut off.

"No you saved my fiance life so let me help you be honest how much does this job pay you per hour?" Chaeyoung asks.

You looked down biting your lip" 10 per hour" you said" 10 PER HO-" Mina gasped heavily.

"I see now we are in need of a care taker" Chaeyoung said" a care taker?" You asked.

"Its kinda like babysitting" Chaeyoung said"oh i get it" you nodded" its pays around 7000 per hour" Mina said behind Chaeyoung.

You choked on air"7000 per hour?!" You gasped" yes do you accept?" Chaeyoung asks.

This is like accepted if you wanna be rich or not.

"Y-yes totally" You immediately agreed" okay good" Chaeyoung smiled" tell your boss your quieting" Chaeyoung said.

You nodded and walked away from them to your boss office.

"I was about to fire you anyway" the boss said unbothered, you huffed" have a good life Mr" You said as you turned to leave.

"Have a terrible life too y/n" he said, you rolled your eyes and left, he was annoying anyways.

{♤}

"She may work for jyp" Lisa said as she looked at her phone" who hired her?" Jennie asked snatching the phone out Lisa hand.

"Hey!" Lisa yelled"Chaeyoung? That bitch" Jennie growled" seems like you cut her that bad she forgot" Jisoo said behind Jennie who jumped at Jisoo sudden.

"I feel like Y/n is better of without us" Rose said sadly" hell no without us she would have been dead" Jennie said crossing her arms.

"And it if were for us she also would have been dead if Taehyung didn't stop us" Lisa said.

"That Taehyung is too close with her i hate that" Jennie growled" last time i checked he is head over heels for Jungkook so" Rose said.

"But still" Jennie said" aish you are a jealous person aren't you" Jisoo smirked.

Jennie pushed her chest" shut up!" Jennie growls" i just miss her" Jennie sighed looking at the city again.

♤jyp♤

"So welcome to the company" Jyp aka Jin-young said as he shook hands with you which you smiled at.

"Thank you i will not disappoint you" you said as you walked out the office seeing Chaeyoung waiting for you.

"So care taker" Chaeyoung smirks" please call me y/n" You said" sorry Y/n but let me show you what your real work is" Chaeyoung smiled as she dragged you into a elevator.

You reached one of the high floors which was Twice dorm as you walked in a hallway which Chaeyoung lead you to the front door.

"Okay what behind here is you can not tell anyone okay?" Chaeyoung said which you nodded.

Chae opens the door as you stepped into a nice looking appartement aka dorm.

"Girls meet your new care taker!" Chaeyoung yelled when suddenly multipul footsteps could be heard.

"YAH! Tzuyu stop running" a voice yelled suddenly 3 girls appeared infront of you.

"Um hello" you akwardly said" hii!" They cheered.

♤{♡

"So littles?" You asked Momo who smiled at you" yes that's why we needed someone like you" Momo said.

You were told that some twice members were littles and needed someone to take care from which you accept you loved kids and littles don't seem that bad.

"Ofcours i will do my best" You smiled" ugh y/n you're a hero" Jeongyeon smiled.

"Now what are the little names?" You asked" Sana and tzuyu they really kind but they can get quickly moody and mad" The leader Jihyo said.

You nodded" okay no worries" You smiled, suddenly your phone rang as you looked seeing it was your bestfriend Jungkook.

"Pardon me i need to pick up" you said which the girls nodded, you stepped back into the back of the room.

"Hello kook" you greeted" y/n!!!!!!" Jungkook cried with hints of worried and nervous.

"Whats wrong Jungkook?" You asked" Taehyung he said he would be here at 7 o'clock but its already 9" Jungkook sobbed.

"What if he is with someone?" Jungkook asked" he isn't and if he is it won't be his best day" You said.

"Y/n where are you?" Jungkook asked" i'm at jyp why wanna meet up tommorow?" You asked.

"Yes" Jungkook said" okay kookie i got to go back to work" you said" why isn't it past your shift?" Jungkook asked" i got a new job at jyp" you said.

"Oh for which group or just a employee?" Jungkook asked" i work for twice nothing much" you said as jungkook hummed.

"Anyways i have to go see ya tommorow" you said" okay bye" jungkook said and hanged up.

You smiled and walked back to the girls.

Meanwhile on the other side, Jungkook lowered his phone as he looked at Lisa who was holding him by the back of his neck.

"I did it let me go" jungkook said" okay but" Lisa said as she pulled by Jungkook hair back and grabbing his chin making him yelp and hiss at the pain.

"LISA STOP!" Taehyung yelled but Jennie and Jisoo held him down to the ground.

" i was the one that took y/n away not Jungkook leave him out of this" Taehyung said.

"Shut up or we will cut out his tongue you don't want that" Jisoo darkly said, immediately Taehyung shook his head.

"Then shush" Jennie growled.

"Don't you dare tell y/n about this okay?" Lisa said but jungkook didn't answer trying calm down as Lisa was causing him a headach.

Lisa growled and smacked Jungkook across the face" Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled" shut it!" Jennie said.

"JUNGKOOK DON'T YOU DARE TELL Y/N ABOUT THIS OKAY" Lisa yelled"okay" jungkook said.

Lisa let's go of him as Jungkook lays against the wall having a terrible headach.

"Let him go" Rose said to jensoo who nodded and let's go of Taehyung who immediately runs to Jungkook hugging him.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook smiled" i'm fine" Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook forehead before glaring at the girls" leave" he orders.

"Tsk so rude" Lisa said as the 4 girls went to leave" Appa papa?" Tae-jin called as she saw Jungkook crying.

She gasped" is papa okay?" Tae-jin asked" he is fine just tired" Taehyung said which Tae-jin nodded.

"Why" Jungkook cried" why can't i protect her" Jungkook cried" don't worry we will find a way to save y/n" Taehyung said calming Jungkook down.

But how that was the real question