Chapter III rewritten

Jungkook smiled as he entered jyp seeing y/n waiting" y/n" he yelled and hugged you which you returned.

"How are you kook?" You asked.

Terrible.

"I'm good" Jungkook lied, you smiled" so where are we going?" You asked as Jungkook and you walked out jyp entering his car.

"To the dorm they miss you" Jungkook said. You smiled as you and Jungkook got into the car.

"So whats up with you suddenly working with JYP" Jungkook asked to which you smiled.

"I actually saved a twice member from a stalker and needed someone to help them around so" You said.

"Still better then that other boss you had he was so mean" Jungkook said" yeah but let's forget about that asshole" You said.

Jungkook giggles as you arrived at the building where bts dorm is.

Jungkook smiled nervoulsy at you as he stepped out with y/n following walking inside.

"Where is everyone?" You asked suddenly you heard a yelp from Jungkook as you turned and gasped.

There stood Jennie pointing a gun at Jungkook" Jennie what are you doing?!" You yelled.

"Shush baby don't yell you know i hate that" Jennie said with a smirk" Let him go" you ordered.

"Why?" Jennie smirked" why not" you said, Jennie smiled as she held Jungkook close.

"You know i wonder what army is gonna think if they found out how weak and how easy it is to control Jungkook is" Jennie said.

"Jennie let him go now" Y/n said strengly" fine i will" Jennie said, Y/n smiled.

"But you have to come with me" Jennie said, Y/n felt like her world stopped.

No way she was coming with Jennie but Jungkook life was on the line.

"Come on y/n i don't got all day" Jennie said as she pushed the gun more on Jungkook head.

"Fine i'll go just let Jungkook go" Y/n said.

Jennie smiled and let's Jungkook go who stumbles away from her.

Jennie smiled" let's go my darling" she said to y/n who frowned as she looked behind Jennie.

Jennie noticed and turned out to be caught by suprise as Namjoon jumped on her back making her fall down.

"Namjoon no!" Y/n yelled as she watched them fight.

Jennie growls and kicks Namjoon in his legs making him groan as Jennie pushed him off taking her gun and shooting it.

"NO" y/n yelled as Namjoon layed flat on the floor.

"I hate when people get in my business" Jennie growls.

Suddenly Taehyung appeared from behind her with a bat" JENNIE!"  You yelled as she turned around seeing Taehyung.

Taehyung swinged the bat which Jennie dogded running behind Taehyung" just wait Y/n" Jennie growls as she ran outside.

Y/n stood there shooked as everything happened so fast and worst of all that Jennie founded you again.

Something you didn't want.

You ran to Namjoon seeing some blood on his side" oh my god" you mumble as you grabbed your phone calling 911 immediately.

{♡}
{♤}
{◇}

You stood next to Namjoon hospital bed as he groaned" such a bitch" Namjoon grumbles.

"Why the hell was she there how did she find me?" You asked quicky" y/n let us explain" Namjoon said.

"You better" you growled as Namjoon sighed.

"Blackpink threated us to hurt the kids along with us" Namjoon said" they said if we don't bring you to ur dorm so Jennie can take you they would cut ur body into pieces" Namjoon said as he shivered abit.

You lookee at him with wide eyes, you knew they were crazy but you didn't think they would go that far.

Suddenly Na-ya ran in with Jin behind her" appa" she cried as Jin picked her up and put her next to Namjoon.

You smiled and left the room leaving the family alone.

You saw Jungkook holding Tae-jin closely with Taehyung next to him hugging them.

Yoongi was also with them holding a phone against his ear" yes Hobi please come quickly" Yoongi said as he hanged up looking at you.

"Y/n you alright?" Yoongi asked, you sighed" i have to ask you don't contact me for a few days or see me" you said.

Yoongi and Taehyung looked at you shocked at your words" if they know i keep hanging out with you they will use you all to try and lure me to them" You said.

"It's for the best i don't want them to hurt you" you said with a sigh" but we have to protect you you'll be in danger when fighting this all alone no we aren't leaving you alone" Taehyung said.

"Look at Jungkook can't you see It's getting to him" you pointed at Jungkook who looked rather pale and scared.

"Don't worry i'll be fine i'll stay at jyp they won't come there i'm sure" You said and walked away.

"I'm sorry" you mumble" aunti" Tae-jin said" y/n please this isn't safe" Taehyung yelled behind you but you kept on walking.

You had to protect them they were after you after all.

{♡}

Y/n entered jyp seeing Tzuyu standing there talking to a staff member, you walked up and tapped her shoulder.

"Tzuyu was it?" You asked, Tzuyu turned and smiled hugging you.

"Y/n there you are" she said and lets go" where were you?" She asked" with friends" you said as she nodded.

"Anyways Jihyo wants to speak to you so come on" Tzuyu said and pulled you towards the elevators.

You followed her standing behind her as the door closed.

What you didn't exspect was for Tzuyu to keep hugging you from the side.

"Um" you said akwardly" what can i call you?" Tzuyu asked" well um-" but Tzuyu cuts you off.

"Oh how about baby or cutie" Tzuyu smiled, you blushed at the nicknames.

Tzuyu just smiled and hides her face behind you as she smirked.

"This is gonna be fun" she thought to herself.