Chapter 5 rewritten

Y/n noticed Jungkook wasn't himself, He seemed more scared of everyone that at some point he didn't leave y/n for a second or if he had to be alone then he wanted to call Taehyung.

You asked Taehyung about this but he just shaked his head saying he didn't know.

But other than that you became a very busy person, taking care of Twice and babysitting the childeren of Bts.

It was a busy life but you enjoyed it better than the other job you had.

Joy still visits you as now the two of you were talking at a café while Na-ya the child of Namjoon and Jin sat on your lap.

"So how has your new life been?" Joy asked" it's been great you know the girls are so nice to me and i have more time with my friends" You said while you snuggles your face in Na-ya hair making her giggle.

"Any news how Jungkook is doing he seems really off these last days?" Joy asked.

You frowned as you also didn't know why Jungkook was scared of everything all of the sudden.

"You don't think Taehyung does you know" Joy said, your eyes wided at her" Taehyung would never!" You said abit harshly.

Joy raised her hands" i was just saying you never know" Joy said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Me and Taehyung grew up together he has never been mean to anyone or layed a finger on anyone and he would littearly die for Jungkook so no" You said taking a bit of a cupcake.

Joy just shrugged and looked around" auntie" Na-ya said" yes sweetie?" You smiled.

"Why does that lady keep staring at us?" Na-ya asked.

You raised a brow and looked around the cafe.

You met eyes with a woman who was wearing a Cap, sunglasses and a mask clearly you couldn't see her face but she was littearly looked at you not even hiding it.

You felt a weird shiver go down your spine having a bad feeling.

You took out some money placed it on the table and got up grabbing Joy arm and dragging her out.

"Y/n slow down dammit" Joy said as she walked behind you confused"why did we leave i wasn't done with my coffee" Joy said.

"I don't know i just didn't want to stay there" you said holding Na-ya closer while she was playing with her iron man figure.

"Let's just go" You said and dragged Joy down the road.

{♤}

You stayed at Jin house knowing it was well protected and you three will be safe.

You sat on the couch while watching a movie" auntie!" Na-ya ran up to you" can i watch iron man?" She asked.

You smiled at the 6 year old and nodded" which one?" You asked" 3!" She yelled and got onto your lap.

You smiled and turned iron man 3 on making Na-ya smile seeing the Marvel intro.

"Hey y/n i'm going home" Joy said" Irene said i had to help her with the house" Joy said.

"Okay stay safe!" You yelled" love you y/n" Joy joked, you laughed" love you too" You said making Joy laugh as she left.

Na-ya looked at you" are you married?" She asked, you laughed abit" no i'm not" you said.

"But you said you love Joy?" Na-ya said" you can love someone as a friend too i love Joy as a friend" You said.

"But why did you say i love you to her?" Na-ya asked" because i love her as a friend" You said.

"So i can say i love you to Tae-jin as a friend?" She asked" yes you can" You said.

Na-ya cheered before she turned to the TV watching Iron man crash on the ground.

It was night as you put Na-ya to bed with a smile before your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered" y/n you need to pack your stuff were going to Japan tommorow" Jihyo said.

"Wait just like that i can't" You said" but you have too Tzuyu and Mina won't leave without you" Jihyo said.

You were taken back by that but sighed" when is the flight and how long?" You asked rubbing your forehead.

"Tommorow on 9 o'clock in the morning and we staying for two days" Jihyo said.

"Okay fine see ya tommorow" you said and hanged up before Jihyo could say another word.

Just then you heard the door open, you saw Namjoon enter the living room" you look terrible" You said.

Namjoon smiled" nice to see you too" He said and you two hugged" how is she?" Namjoon asked.

"She's fine she's sleeping so" You said, Namjoon nodded and went up stairs to see his daughter.

"That was the worst meeting in my life" Jin said taking off his shoes" but it is important" You said.

Jin smiled" that's true was Na-ya good?" He asked" yep she was great she's sleeping right now" You said as you began packing your stuff.

"Anyways i'm off have a goodnight" you said as Jin smiled" okay stay safe" Jin said as you waved at him and left.

Jin sighed and went to get a drink, he walked past the TV seeing it was still on.

Jin went to turn it off only to stop as the news popped up.

The girls disappeared this afternoon the police are still looking.

The man said while a picture of Joy appeared on screen.

Jin stared at the TV with wide eyes.

"What the fuck?!"