Chapter 5

Emma woke up in an empty hotel Room once again, that time there was a small sheet of paper next to her thought-on top of it-there was the Brunettes Number and name written on it. Regina Mills. Emma smirked to herself once again. Oh the Brunette really had not the slightest idea of what she had started the last night. She quickly got out her Phone and saved Reginas number before she got clothed again and went to work.

"You look good, anything new?", Graham asked as Emma arrived. Well yes, I had about the best Sex in the world and later I got to spank the most gorgeous ass. Emma Thought smirking. "Not much, What about you?", She asked as she sat down at her Desk. "I think I finally found the love of my Life. Her Name is Jessica and she's amazing! She can cook and just as me she wants children, but we just went on two dates so far so we'll start it slow.", Graham Explained with a Small smile. Maybe having a date wouldn't be so bad as well, Emma Thought with a Small Smirk Again. "That's great for you! I hope it's the right one now.", Emma Replied with a Small wink before unlocking her Phone and going to Reginas Contact.

E-Heyxx, Emma-remember?
It didn't take long until there was a reply.
R-Hey! So glad to hear from you!😅❤️😄
E-what aboutDinner at my Place tonight?
R-I think I would like that
E-Good, The Adress is bakersstreet 24, At 8 o'clock, don't be late
R-I won't
E-Good Girl

Emma smirked down at her Phone once again before turning back to work; she sure would do a date...but one in her style.

The Doorbell rang and Emma quickly opened the Door. She wore some dark Blue Jeans, Brown boots that Reached a little below her Knees and a white Shirt that showed a little bit of her Bra. As she opened the Door she couldn't help but let her Mouth fall a little open. Regina wore some dark Blue Jeans as well with Black High Heels that literally begged Emma to take her there, some Black haute hippie Blouse and a dark red-purple leather jacket. "You look amazing.", The Blonde complimented smirking as she led her inside. "Thanks...your House is really huge.", Regina Replied with a Small Blush on her Cheeks. "Well thank you, it's a heirloom.", Emma Explained as She took the Brunette's Jacket and put it on one of the coat hooks before she carefully pushed her further inside.

"I'm glad you left your Number...Regina does fit you, a Queen Indeed.", Emma complimented with a Small Smirk as she pulled her closer so The Brunette was flat against her. "Thanks, and I'm glad too....you're different than the other ones...you're...better....special.", Regina Replied with another small blush on her Cheeks. "I'm honored.", Emma Replied smirking as her Hand wandered down to Reginas ass and gave it a firm slap while the Brunette Bit her Lip hard so she wouldn't moan. "Now, Dinner, Shall we?", Emma asked smirking as she squeezed Reginas ass again. "Y-Yeah.", Regina Replied. She was sure her panties were wet already just by the View of Emma in those Boots and Also by her Doings.

"You want to watch a movie?", The Blonde asked smirking as both of them finished the food Emma cooked and finished their Wine Glasses. "Sure.", Regina Replied with a Small Smile. "Which one?", She asked as Emma led her into the Living Room before she gently pushed Regina down on the Sofa and whispered "fifty shades of Grey.", Into Reginas Ear. Oh well her panties were definitely about to be ruined if they weren't already.