Chapter 10

AN/anybody wanna DM? I'm bored 24/7 haha
If you want to-DM's are always open for everyone haha

Emma woke up by the smell of Pancakes and as she opened her eyes she realized that the Bed was empty, when she got out of the bed and walked into the Kitchen she couldn't help but smile at the View in front of her. She saw Regina cooking with her Hips swinging to the tune that rang from the Radio, now that Emma realized it she was surprised that she didn't wake up from that, anyway, Emma found it extremely adorable that The Smaller Brunette wore one of Emma's oversized Blouses while doing so.

"Now Aren't you cute.", Emma Said chuckling as she suddenly wrapped her Arms around Reginas Waist from behind causing the Brunette to jump up and almost drop the pan before she placed it down at the counter. "You scared me...", Regina Replied Giggling as she turned around to Emma. They were close, way too close than a Dominant and Submissive would be, it was clear for Emma, they would definitely be more than that, but was she ready? She didn't want to loose Regina through it. "I can see that...", The Blonde Replied smirking before she leaned down and her Lips met Regina's, who immediately melted into the Kiss just like she did the day before.

"I should go and quit...the job I mean..", Regina reminded, Yet she didn't move away from Emma. Oh dear how much she wanted to wrap her Arms around Emma's Neck and kiss her again, or cuddle-cuddling would be her favorite activity of all times and she just wished she could cuddle with Emma, having those strong and protective arms wrapped around her must feel amazing, Regina thought. "You probably should...I should be going to work as well.", Emma Replied before she pulled away from the Smaller Woman and went back to the Bedroom.

"You quit?", Killian Jones, one of The Owners Of The Club asked. "Yeah...I've got someone...she will take care of me...", Regina Replied And Hugged Him, they've been friends pretty long already and it just felt like she needed anything like cuddling at that Moment, even if it was just a Hug. "That's good...if they hurt you come to me and I will kill them.", He Said chuckling as he kissed the Top Of Her Head And released her again. "I will.", Regina Replied Giggling before she waved him goodbye and went to the entry of the Club.

"Hey..", A Male Voice Said before she would leave. As she turned around she recognized the Man almost immediately, Sydney his Name was, she thought. He often wanted to pay for her already, to please him, yet Killian always managed to excuse her or make up any lie for her so she wouldn't have to do it; there was a strict rule at hers-she would never do it with someone in his Age, he wasn't that much older now but really not what she would work with; Prostitute or not, it was disgusting to her-her Job had been disgusting to her. "Hi.", She Replied, not trying to be rude. "Are you free tonight? I'll pay any price.", He Said chuckling and smirking as he went closer to her. It kind of worried her that he knew who she was, on the Other Hand, he often tried to pay for Sex with her already so that probably was Normal. "I quit. But I'm sure you'll find someone else.", She replied quickly before getting out of the Club.

"Hey Hun, how is it going with your Girl?", Emma asked as she arrived at the Station. "Good, thanks. We decided to have a Relationship, well we're dating and At the Weekend we'll see again.", Graham informed chuckling. "Good for you.", She Said chuckling as well. She wished it was a little bit more like that with Regina; that Emma was more like Graham; when she kissed Regina she realized that it was exactly what she wanted, she probably was one of those Kiss , Cuddle, Love-Girls, Emma Thought. She just didn't want to loose her but also wasn't good about Relationships.