Chapter 9

When Regina opened the front door to Emma's House and walked in, She was immediately pushed against it as Emma's Lips sucked on her Neck and her Hands squeezed her Ass Roughly. "You're Mine.", Emma reminded and slapped Reginas ass harshly once again. "I am yours.", The Brunette Replied moaning. "Good.", Emma Replied and pulled Regina over to the Sofa before throwing her a little over it.

"You will quit your Job, I want you to be mine.", Emma Said And pulled down Reginas Jeans just like her underwear before her Hand met Reginas bare ass causing the Smaller Brunette to yelp and Moan. "Such a naughty little Girl.", Emma commented smirking and smacked Reginas Ass again. "You will quit your Job.", Emma repeated and slapped Reginas ass hard again. Her other Hand was on Reginas back to keep her leaned over the sofa while the other one would slap her ass and turn the soft flesh red. "But-",-", No But.", Emma interrupted and smacked Reginas Ass hard again. "Say it.", Emma commanded as her Hand met Reginas Bare ass again; it was a little swollen by now already but they both didn't seem to mind it too much yet.

"I will quit my Job.", Regina gasped as she held onto the closest thing, Emma spanking her was a little painful but a huge Turn on at the same time. "Good Girl.", Emma Said smirking as She caressed Reginas red swollen Ass. Without any other word Emma opened her Belt and pulled down her Jeans and boxers before she entered Regina roughly.

"D-Daddy..", Regina Moaned as she tried to meet Emma's Thrusts with her Grinding. "Fuck you're so hot.", Emma groaned as she started rubbing Reginas Clit while grabbing a fist full of Reginas brown Locks. "Ah!", Regina screamed as Emma started pounding fast and deep. Emma groaned as she felt her orgasm building up fast as ever, Regina was just everything she ever wanted and having Sex with her could make her come so hard so easily. "Ah! Daddy!", Regina screamed, just as Emma she was also very close already.

Just before Regina was able to get her release The Blonde pulled out causing the Smaller Woman to Wimper. "Get into the Bedroom, undress and wait in Bed.", Emma commanded and Regina nodded and did so, Emma on the Other Hand smirked to herself as she got some stuff out which she hoped she would be able to use for Regina.

"Do you trust Me?", Emma asked as she looked down at the Smaller Brunette. "Yes.", Regina breathed out before Emma but the Blindfold over her Eyes and cuffed her Hands together in front of her. "You're such a Good Girl aren't you?", Emma asked smirking as she trailed her fingers up and down Reginas Naked Body. "Y-Yes Daddy.", Regina Replied while she tried to lean into the touch as best as possible. "Good.", Emma Murmured before she slapped Reginas Ass once again, that time not with her Hand though, that time with a riding crop which caused the Brunette to yelp out of reflex. "Shht. Stay still Baby.", Emma Said And kissed the Side of Reginas Face to calm her down-it did. "Such a good Girl.", Emma Said in a low Voice before the riding crop met Reginas Hip.

Emma slowly Pushed Regina Back on the Bed before she hovered over her, then she took one of her Nipples into her Mouth while her Fingers rubbed Reginas Clit Roughly. "Daddy.", The Brunette whimpered as her back arched off the Mattress. "Shht, don't worry Baby Girl, let me take care of you.", Emma Replied As her Lips melt Reginas and the Brunette immediately melt into it. Emma was careful, full of lust and love, slow but yet eager, that was no fucking, it was Love making and Emma knew that very well; but was she really ready for anything like that? She wasn't sure.

She placed Reginas Legs on her Shoulders before she slowly licked over her Entrance causing the Brunette to Moan loudly once again. Regina however, wasn't quite sure what to say or think, Emma had never been like that with her, it was always fucking, sparking or teasing, never anything like eating out or Actually kissing much. She wouldn't complain thought. "Ah! Shit! Yes!", She screamed as Emma started fucking her with her tongue, her Hands stayed on Reginas Hips to keep her close. The Brunette wanted to grab for anything but the Handcuffs wouldn't let her do anything, all she felt was that her Legs startet do become shaky and she knew she couldn't hold it back any longer. "D-Daddy! I'm gonna cum!", Regina Moaned and it felt as if Emma would get even faster by that and with every lick she made sure her nose would brush against Regina, bringing her even closer to her uncontrollably big orgasm.

AN//Any Requests for new stories?