Act one

•••

- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 -

- 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 -

_________

Max mayfield wasn't the type of girl to go out at midnight, if more if it's a school night. But this time, she had to stay awake. Finals are coming and she didn't study enough. So she hopped on her skateboard, her school stuff in her backpack and flew to the coffee shop.

Mike wheeler wasn't the type of boy to go out at midnight, if more if it's a school night. But this time, he had to stay awake. Finals are coming and his performance anxiety forces him to study more. So he hopped in his car, his school stuff on the backseat of his Chevrolet and flew to the coffee shop.

The coffee shop wasn't that far with a car, only 5 minutes, and Hawkins's a small town. When arrived, he greeted the barista with a simple "Hey Kev" and took his order. Mike was wearing a used hoodie, black jeans and his vans. But this 17 year old boy didn't had the same haircut of his childhood, he changed it a year ago. He now gave space to his natural hair, curls.

He knew he shouldn't be here, taking a coffee at midnight. But he can't help it, he has to study. Even if his tiredness tells him to go home and sleep, he opened his book and started to study. It was hard, really hard. All of the distractions around him were 10 times louder than it should be in his head. But what he didn't knew was that another, bigger distraction was coming.

Max mayfield entered the coffee shop, her skateboard in her hands and greeted the barista with a simple "Hi!" And took her order. She needed a lot of coffee, her brain cells waren't working anymore. Finals were coming and she procrastinated the whole night, so this is her punition, working now. What she didn't know yet was that a pair of coffee brown eyes were not only studying his math book, but studying her.