Chapter Fifteen

Zyporrah moaned loudly as Ethan greedily slurped in between her thighs.

Comfortably straddling his face, Zyporrah braced herself on the bed frame, sweating profusely as she shuddered in pleasure. Her hair clung to her face and neck as she struggled to hold her balance as Ethan continued to torture and tease her core, his hands and feet restrained by leather handcuffs. Her eyes hazy with pleasure looked down to see Ethan looking up at her, determined for her to drown in ecstasy, determined to taste her sweet release.

Ethan slurped Zyporrah's clit loudly as his neglected manhood weeped with pre cum, erect and throbbing as he continued to look up at her panting and moaning. Her strained voice causing his manhood to twitch more and more.

"Faster Ethan," Zyporrah whined as she shuddered, her body tensing for another incoming orgasm.

Ethan eagerly obliged, flicking his tongue faster against Zyporrah's sex, hunger for his prize.

Flicking his tongue fast then slow, Ethan began to alternate his rhythm, pushing Zyporrah over the edge. The faster he sucked the quicker she was closer to orgasm until he slowed his pace, causing her to groan and whine at the torture.

"I want to cum now," Zyporrah moaned as she pressed her core hard onto Ethan's face. "Give me what I want Ethan."

Ethan chuckled until he felt a hard slap against his manhood.

"Make me cum," Zyporrah demanded as she leaned backwards to flick the tip of Ethan's manhood.

Ethan rolled his eyes at her selfishness as he began to devour her sex once more, flicking his tongue against her clit in a rapid pace that caused Zyporrah to shudder at the sensation. Continuing his speed, Ethan felt Zyporrah's core pulsate and tighten. She was close. Her panting was more rapid and uneven to the point she had almost begged for release as she gripped the bed frame tightly, her abused sex sensitive from the multiple orgasms she had thus far. All the pleasure she was receiving would soon halt temporarily so that Ethan could receive the pleasure he eagerly wanted.

Never slowing down his pace, Ethan continued to abuse Zyporrah's sex as she instructed him until her muscles clenched and rewarded him with splash of liquid covering his chest and neck and entering his mouth. As he drank up his reward, Zyporrah slowly removed herself and collapsed beside him.

"Now what about my reward?" Ethan asked as he turned Zyporrah, watching her pant heavily next to him.

"You already came," Zyporrah said as she laid next to him.

Looking down, Ethan saw his manhood had been spent, his seed spilled all over his stomach and chest.

"Fuck!" Ethan yelled causing himself to wake up from his wet dream.

It had felt so real.

His head between her thighs, her moans, everything.

Slowly rising from the hotel bed, Ethan waddled towards the bathroom and quickly discarded his soiled pajama pants. Turning the shower faucet on, he needed to quickly wash up and start off his day.

After leaving Zyporrah the previous day, Ethan had discovered Mr. Kreuger had left hours beforehand with three women according to Jason. With that added information, Ethan needed to think of another plan to give himself the upper hand over Zyporrah, whether it be a bluff or a crafty threat.

As he stepped into the shower, relaxing at the sensation of hot water against his skin, Ethan began to think of Zyporrah once again. The way she gripped his hair was painful but extremely pleasurable all the same. Completely different than what he dealt with in college.

As Ethan continued to think of how Zyporrah had gripped his hand and how they kissed, his manhood twitched for attention. Grabbing some liquid bath soap, Ethan began to pump his throbbing member. He didn't understand why he felt this way, he had kissed many women before her but for some reason only she could unravel him in such a way. When they touched, the heat between them intensified as if they were beasts in heat. Recalling how he touched Zyporrah on the patio, he knew she felt the same sexual attraction as he did.

As he continued to pump his manhood, Ethan thought how he had kissed Zyporrah. How her lips were perfect and soft and slightly swollen when she pulled him away from her. He wanted to kiss her again. Just as he was about to climax once again, a knock came from his hotel door.

Groaning at the interruption. Ethan quickly washed and rinsed off and wrapped a towel around him. As he stormed towards the door, he knew he would curse the intruder into oblivion for bothering him. In haste, he swung open the door only to have a pair of small arms quickly hug him.

"Giselle?! What are you doing here?"

♤♡◇♧