Fourth Chance

Let go, Ilse

Chapter Four;

Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more.

      Ilse lead Natalie to her new room, the second floor which resided next to her room too.Natalie room was associated with her room. 

Also, the craftsmanship room was in the middle of both chambers. She expected that her father needed Natalie and her to bond, with her love for painting and Natalie love for drawing.

She recalled how much she despised sharing her haven to Natalie and only made a fuss about seeing Natalie until her parents had enough and had a contractor build another room specifically for Natalie.

Looking back at her actions, Ilse grimaced flinching at her rotten personality. Opening the way to Natalie room, she remembered feeling jealous at the place. Her mother personally decorated and embellished everything.

Natalie slowly walked in, glancing around cautiously analyzing every little detail.

 "Do you like it?" Ilse asked, taking a gander at the girl with a vague look.

She comprehended her circumstance well, she lost her parents she knew people were going to look down on her, Natalie put her guard up eyeing her carefully. Her heart sped up, she didn't know what to make of Ilse Vida.

She was loved and appreciative for her life, she once had everything she ever needed in her life. 

She had a lovely, adoring mother and a minding, gentle father. She didn't have many friends, yet it was fine as long as she had her parents but, now things have changed.

Ilse tilted her head in perplexity gazing at Natalie. She didn't remember her acting this frightened.

 She sighed as she sat down on the bed before looking at her and afterward looking at the spot beside her, "Why are you still standing there, come here," she said.

Natalie quietly walked towards her before eyeing her yet again, she sat down. 'She sat down with elegance' Ilse noted.

There was a concise quietness.

"Are you scared of me?" Ilse asked, her gaze was exceptionally unnerving.

"Should I be?" Natalie asked back, she wasn't naive to trust that she would be acknowledged by the notorious Ilse Vida in any case, in the event that she was given an opportunity she was willing to try.

Ilse smirked, she wasn't sure she was ever going to be a good sister or even a decent friend to Natalie, but she had so much to do, to make up to the sweet girl who appears to be simple however had such daring personality.

"Who knows..." She stood up peering down at Natalie who stared back with confusion.Ilse walked out of her bedroom.

"Let us be friends then," Natalie said.

At the door, she turned around.

"Lets," She said back before leaving.

As she was walking down the hallway, she had flashbacks, of the beautiful boy and Natalie. He looked at her with so much love, like so many people but on this occasion, she wished that love was directed towards her.

Ilse knew she was going to meet him again, but this time she will make sure he has the happy ending she stole from him.

Norman Rose deserved to have a good ending with Natalie.