Fifth Chance

Let go, Ilse

Chapter Five;

I wish to never be the second best.

The following morning was very odd. Llse sat unobtrusively having her morning meal disregarding the concerned glances from her parents. Her father, as usual, sat at the head of the table and her mother sat beside him. Natalie is sitting next to her mother while also sitting before her.

Llse remembers this scene; differently, she caused an enormous tantrum and remained in her room too stubborn to come and eat with Natalie present. Her father threatening never to buy her anything ever again, Llse came out.

Llse scowling at poor Natalie.

 Who tried to abstain from making commotion or any sudden movements, attempting not to outrage Llse or burden the Vida family in general.

In the end, Llse was fuming with anger, merely seeing the nuisance who was trying to take her family, she tossed her beverage at Natalie. 

She recalls her father furious anger.

 Almost, striking Llse in the face not before being halted by her mother, who looked disappointed in Llse — not having any desire to hurt her child. Her father threw her to Miss, Bell, who quickly left with her.

Llse turned around to see a glimpse of a scene that made her genuinely despise Natalie. Her mother was embracing the poor girl, while her father made demands in having somebody bring a towel for Natalie. Even then she saw an ideal family, counseling their pretty new toy.

Looking back, she recoiled, no wonder everyone hated her. Now, she hated herself too.

"Dear, eat more. You're so skinny," Her mother remarked as she peered towards Natalie who was looking down at her meal, eating gradually. Llse took a look at Natalie carefully watching her. 

Even when mourning Natalie still looked beautiful, and she wasn't going to lie. She admitted being envious of such beauty although everything felt like a sting at being second best.

"Llse soon Natalie will go along with you in the morning to go to school. I need you to regard her as though she was your blood sister." Do you understand, was left implied, even with her little change towards Natalie. 

Llse still felt her parents fear of mistreating her.

Looking at her father, she smiled delicately. Her father never looked at her with love after the stuff she has done to Natali just seeing him gleam at her with strict eyes was okay.

Feeling eyes on her, she took a gander at Natalie, who gazed at her.

She was confused, and her parents were too.

No one could comprehend where the change of attitude begun. For Natalie, she just wanted to make sure Llse was really a friend and not a fake to get back at her for entering her family.

I genuinely need to coexist with her, please I have endured enough. Natalie thought, she truly craved crying once more, recalling that she no longer had her parents.

Mama, Papa, please guide me, I'm terrified

The morning went genuinely well. Vincent Vida couldn't get over the reality his daughter was different; her whole vibe was strange; her eyes never again demonstrated a terrible kind of outrage; he was terrified for her.

Somehow she was different. Be that as it may, he needed to trust in his little girl, no he will believe in his daughter.

Llse stared out her window as she considered every option to how to manage her new chance. She needed to reinforce her mind, and she knew the differences between Natalie and herself, she was more intelligent.

While she was chasing people away and taking things that weren't hers to obtain, Natalie became a famous fashion designer. Every dress she created became a renowned world-wide. A new design that celebrities wanted to wear. Instead of doing something I was good at I followed Natalie instead.

I attempted my best to outperform her, but how are you suppose to best someone good at what they're doing? 

Now, I have a new chance, and I should take it, and I know-how.