Amanda's Bae

Amanda's P.O.V

Finally we made it to San Antonio, Texas. That was a really long ride. We're about to go to our sound check. "Guys Tye said we're gonna practice with another group cause they're performing the same time as us" K.V. ran to us. I wonder who it is. Oh by the way Tye is our hype man and DJ. "Here are your microphones" Alison handed us them. "Thanks Ali." she smiled at me indicating a ' You're Welcome' we walk out onstage. Our Misfitinator they call themselves were all there going crazy. Aha I love them so much. "Ayeee" Kayla and Jessica yelled into their mic's. "What's up guys" some answered and some screamed I couldn't understand half of what they're saying.

"So you all know we have to share our sound check with another group so I dunno if were gonna have time for questions this time guys." I told them. A couple of girls in the front row was kinda of disappointed but the rest didn't even care.

We didn't even notice when the other group came onstage. I kinda figured it out when fans started screaming so loud my ear buds were gonna pop. "I swear you guys are following us" I looked over to see our new friends we made at our last hotel and the guy Kayla was blabbering about. "No it seems we just have the same schedule as you guys." Will laughed "orrrrr" Dana dragged out the r. " they might be stalking us" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Or Nah" he looked over at me and laughed. " So can we do questions cause this one over here looks like she's gonna go berserk." Kayla walked over and pointed to a girl in the far right. We look at her and waved with laughs.

What would we do if they weren't here. All this thinking is hurting my brain. "Should we start with questions or songs first" I asked the nine in front of me. Jessica shrugged and started talking about skittles. God that girl have serious issues that she really needs to work out. So after out debate of questions or singing were doing question mainly because when were on the road we singing alot so we could do whatever when we get to our sound checks. "Okay welcome children to Q's and A's and I'm your host Amanda Paynter tonight....well this morning...ish" Kayla shook her head at. "Bruh" we laughed at out stupidity. "Okay first question" Carson held a mic to a girls mouth "is Cole and Kayla dating?  OR NAH" (lol i love you kayla)......Kayla looked around. "Um noooooooooooo" 'well not yet" jess mumbled under her breath walking away.

"Okay moving on children" i pointed to another girl. "Hi my name Izzy." "Why hello there"

"What's your question child" Britney asked. "Um....." awe she sounded so shy. "if you could be two people in two days who would you be?" I was kinda confused. "So what your asking if we could be two people in the same day or two days in a row??" she nodded. "Oh okay. i was confused for a minute." "I would me K.V. so i won't have to switch my name and out of the guys i would be..." Kayla paused. "She would be Cole"

"No....I would be Will cause he's just like me but in a guy form" Kay went to go hug Will. "Alright Brittney you next." Britt thought for a second. "I would beeeeeeeee Jessica cause she's just awesome and I would be Cole cause i like how..he.. lift up his eyebrow ahaaa"  Jessica did a little goofy dance and went back to her serious face. "I would be KayKay cause she's my best friend and i would pick ummm David cause he has perfect teeth" and so on and so forth. "Um my name is Faith and i would like to know are Im5 and Capital Misfits gonna do a cover anytime soon" I shrugged. "I honestly don't know but i'm gonna speak for myself i would like to but it depends"

"Yeah i agree" "alright you guys can ask the boys a question" i couple girls whispered to each other and raise there hands. "Carson" we pointed to the group of girls in the faaarr right. "Hi i'm Kiley, Im Amber and this is Jenny we wanted to know if you could discribe the people stand next to you in one word that we don't know that they do or are"

"Which way are we starting" Dana leaned in. "Um We'll start with you" Dana thought for a second. "Do i say one for Kay.V or just do Gabe" "Both"  "alrihgt um Venters is um i dont know uhh" "Just do Gabe then get back to me" Kayla motioned to Gabe. "Gabe is......Gabriel i dunno lol." i mentally ruled my eyes. Smdh. "Gabe you're turn." He turned to Will Jay. "Will just is.....conspicuous" "That is so true" "And Dana is.....a monkey.....lol" "Pahahahaaaaaaa" Kayla started busted out laughing because of Dana's face. " Uh Kayla is funny" Kayla flips her weave "I know rittttte lol" "Gabe is uhm " "BATMAN" Kayla yelled. "Yes!" "Even though he'll never be Batman cause i'm batman but i'll let it pass for today" the Sass is real. "Will Jay is my teddy bear and Jessie Is Me I Am Her And We Are One a.k.a Bae" she said the last part a little fast. "KayKay is the other half and Cole is kayla's bae"

"Realllly sttaapphh it" Kayla hid her face. Aweeee. "Awwe Kayla likes Cole" "i think we discovered that this morning when-" she covered my mouth. "Alright Cole go" "Jessica is weird" Jess looked at him "Bruh Bye" She walked away for a split second and came back. "And Amanda is ........Cool" and we went on until David said this...

"Amanda is cute" "AWWWE" Kayla gushed over what David said about me. No lie is was blusing like crazy. And this day went on then we performed and played a game. It's the end of our soundcheck then we have to perform later on. I still coundn't stop thinking about what David said. Anyways we went to our huge dressing room. I wonder what's gonna happen while we're wainting to perform in 3 hours.

(A/N) I had to do a P.O.V for Amanda sooooo and the other people will be popping up in the story later so yeah Comment/Vote/and Followwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww