ICE CREAM MINI DATE

MiKayla's P.O.V

I walked out the room. He already knew i liked him. I was too into my thoughts i didn't noticed someone grabbed my wrist and spinned me around. it was Cole."what." i snap his eyes held sadness "sorry i didn t mean to snap at you" "are you okay?" "no im so embaressed" he wraps his arms around my waist i was shocked at first but then wrapped my arms around his neck. i felt him put his head in the crook of my neck. It was weird but comfortable cause i'm shorter than him and his hair is soft. I don't know why but i started playing with the hairs in the back of his neck. We started rocking. This is actually very calming except we're in the middle of the hall. I really hope noting ruins this moment until i hear a phone click a couple times. I looked up and saw Jessica taking pictures of us. "Sorry" she laughs neverously. "Way to ruin the moment Jess way to ruin the moment" i felt Cole's chuckle vibrating in my neck.it sent shivers through my body.

"uh guys lets leave them alone" amanda says YESSSS thank you mandy "why?' jessie says oh jess"{just come on " after they leave Cole's hands are still on my waist "so do you maybe wanna go get a ice cream later?" inside im fudging screaming "sure " i heard a couple squeals. i thought they left. then i seen amanda come back and drags Jess and Brittney away. "Uh lets go now so we could get outta here" just looking at these walls are making me sick. "Alright but first lets go change" i nodded. "I'll be back" i nodded. We went to our dressing room. I got dressed into (picture in media) then i walked around in he hallway into i seen Cole. "Kayla" i turned around seen him.  He was wearing a white button up with the sleeves rolled up, black pants, red tie and shoes, with red suspenders hanging from his pants. "Ready to go" i nodded. He put his hand out for me to grabbed and walked to the main entrance.

"Were exactly are we heading too" i looked around. i never been around San Antonio so i don't really know where to go. "There's a ice cream parlor just a few blocks from here" i nodded. "So how did you know" i decided to make small talk while were walking. "know what?" " That i liked you" he put his free hand in his pocket while the other one was still holding mine. " I dunno really i kinda had a gut feeling" he looked at me then looked ahead of him. "Oh" we stopped infront of the parlor. "Hi Welcome to Handel's parlor. What can i get you" i pushed up my glasses and looked at their menu. Oh My. Cookie dough or oreo. "What are you getting?" he looked down at me. i tapped my finger on my chin. "Chocolate Oreo Cone?" i stared biting the inside of my cheek. "We'll have one Chocolate Oreo Cone and one Delux Cone" my phone buzzed in my back pocket. It was Amanda: Liv said you've got 2 hours then we're leaving. you could ask Cole to ride with us since we're going to the sam hotel. I replied and 'okay' back then showed him the text.

"Um that's fine with me" i nodded and put my phone in my back pocket. "So what do you wanna do now" i started eating my ice cream. "Let's play 20 questions" "Alright you first" he thought for a minute. "Favorite Color?" "Purple" "Okay my tuurrn eeerrrm taco bell or chipotle?" i licked my ice cream. "Taco Bell"i stopped and looked at him. "Whhhaaat chipotle is kinda better" "No no no Taco bell is better than chipotle sorry to tell you anyways first kiss" wow. "Getting kinda personal aren't we" he shrugged. "just answer it" "Never had one" i looked at me "Serioulsy?" i nodded in dissapointment. " Why not" "Cause i never had a boy friend before" i said in a duh-tone. " Okay uhm do you have any siblings?" "Yeah..i have a sister named Kylee?" "I have 12 brothers 5 are blood and the rest are adopted" he nodded afterwards we just talked away longer and finishing our ince cream. I looked at the time wow it's 8:33 already and we have 20 minutes to get back." Maybe we should head back to the arena beofre we get left" i turned around and started walking the way we came from. "Alright" he caught up to me and put his arm around my shoulders. Today was fun.  The sun was setting and it looked perfect out here.

We got back within 15 minutes. "So how was your guys mini date" i sat in the middle of th second row of our van. Then Cole climbed over me and sat by the window. "It was ice cream" 'and a Date" Amanda added. i groaned and leaned my head back. This is gonna be a looooooong ride. Cole put his arm in the back of me and i leaned my head on his shoulder wrapping my arms around his torso. I closed my eyes in total bliss. "Wake me up when we get the hotel." i said to Cole. i felt a kiss on my forehead.  Then i slipped into complete darkness smiling a little.

(Authors Note)

Well there it goes.....ugh i kinda have writers block but then again i dont. So i PROBABLY wont be updating for a a little while but anyways thanks for reading. Make sure you Comment/Vote/and Follow <3- Kayla