Part 10

*Christina's POV*

I had gotten way to used to sleeping alone.  At night while I slept I would feel one of Adam's arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him because I had yet again made it to the opposite side of the bed.  I didn't mind him doing that.  In fact I wanted it. I wanted to be close to him.  That's why it made no sense that I would wake up as far away from him as possible.  Everything was warmer when I was next to him.

"Stop moving.  Let me keep you here."  He whispered as he pulled me back towards him in the bed.

I was only half awake.  I pushed my face against his neck trying to stay warm.  My body had gone cold sleeping so far away from him.  

"Okay.  Keep me here."  I mumbled but I don't think he heard me.  

"You're so cute."

His lips found mine and I kissed him back as best as I could only being half conscious.  He brought his hand to my face, pulling me closer to deepen our kiss.  His hand roamed down my body, rubbing my hips and the inside of my thighs.  He grabbed me, not to roughly, but rough enough that I could tell he wanted me.  This woke me up. I moaned into his mouth.  My tongue never left his mouth. He hovered over me now.  When his hand went up my shirt I bit his bottom lip. He exhaled heavily.  The farther up my shirt he went the harder I bit down, like I was challenging him.  He must have been up for the challenge because his hands didn't stop until they covered my breasts.  

One of my hands was now locked behind his neck pulling him closer, and the other rested against his stomach.  He moved from my mouth straight to where his hands were, kissing me slowly, leaving wet kisses across me until my nipples were hard.  I closed my eyes to take it all in.  He spread my legs farther to put his hand on me.  He rubbed slowly between my legs over my underwear.  I was shaking.  

"Christina,"  He whispered.

I cut him off.  "Please." That was all he wanted to hear.  

He lifted my hips up off the bed to slide my underwear off.  He rubbed between my legs the same way he always had.  The way that drove me crazy.  I could feel one of his fingers run over my entrance, then he sunk it into me.  He moved it in and out a few times before adding a second.  

"Is this good?"  He asked.  

I nodded my head as I rolled my hips against him.  

He kissed my lower stomach.  "Do you like this?"

I nodded again.  I was at a loss for words, but one came to mind.

"Please!" I repeated.  It was all I could say but he knew what it meant.  And he knew how to do it perfectly.

His mouth was between my legs now too.  His tongue flicked against my nerves just above where his fingers were.

I could see his eyes.  He was starring up at me, watching me jerk and move uncontrollably.  I watched him until I couldn't see anymore. My eyes were watering.  The last thing I saw before I lost it was him nodding his head to tell me I could lose control.  And I did.  I was saying syllables that didn't go together, and calling out his name.  But when I stopped he kept going.  He pushed his pajama pants down and grabbed my thighs, pulling me closer to him.  I was almost convulsing from what he'd just done to me, but I left my legs spread, waiting on him.  He was about to push into me when we heard a door shut.  

He stopped immediately.  Both our heads turned to look at the bedroom door.  

"Who was that?"  I asked scared. 

"I don't know."  He pulled up his pants and was off me in a matter of seconds.  "Stay here!"  he ordered.

He slipped out the bedroom door.  The house was dark.  The only light was the light blue color of the morning sky coming in.  I fumbled with the sheets looking for my underwear.  When I found them I did exactly the opposite of what Adam had told me to do.  I followed him.