The beginning

"I won't do it you can't make me do Such act!" Jeno screamed when his head was shoved in the toilet bowl. The bullies laughed pushing his head further in. Soon the bathroom stall door busted open. "Leave the weakling alone Jackson or I'll tell your girlfriend about your sucking incident" Jaemin said smirking. Jackson ordered his crew out of the bathroom. Jaemin pulled jeno out of the toilet bowl. "Yo! You okay bud? Sorry I couldn't come earlier I had things I needed to take care of first". Jeno looked up at him with a puppy dog smile.

"It's okay~"

Jeno, Jaemin,Jisung , renjun, haechan, chenle and mark. The dreamies. Ever since middle school when the boys met they became best friends. They named them selfs the dreamies and became somewhat popular.

Jeno's POV

"I didn't start liking him from the moment we met Lucas it was that day he saved me from Jackson and his cult members in middle school and I—"
"Dude shhh! I legit don't care!" Lucas had cut him off with a giggle lifting his cigarette to light it.
"Come on your the only one I can talk to this about I can't talk about it to any of the others their way to close to Jaemin"

"If I were you I would let this crush be crushed. You know why because Jaemin is a self centered jerk who only cares about himself" Lucas hissed when the lighter fell and burned his skin. I didn't want to believe Lucas but he was right. Falling for someone like Jaemin is ugly.

I didn't let my crush get in the way of the group. We are all friends that's the way it should be our chemistry should be friendly and playful but not too playful. I sighed I was really over thinking this.

As I approached my home I saw haechan slamming my door with his fist. "What's wrong with you!" I shouted getting my keys out. "They locked me out! Their playing a dirty game on me!" He screamed in my face. I scrunched up my face in dismay as his spit found its way over to my face. "Who is in my house?"
"Well the rest of the boys of course your mom let us in we're having a sleepover". I opened the door and haechan went rushing in.

"Hey guys I didn't agree to a sleepover at my house!" I said angrily. "More importantly Jisung told us while he was riding his bike he saw you at the park with Lucas!!!" Chenle said coming closer to me. "You know he's trouble Jeno!" He added. "I don't mind who you hang out with Jeno as long as you remember who you belong to" Jaemin said winking at me. This was just like him teasing me saying those things I knew he was referring to the group and not himself. "Jerkwad!" I muttered before marching to change my clothes.

My friends didn't like Lucas they always thought that he was a bad influence on me. I get it they are trying to protect me from potential danger but honestly Lucas was harmless. He took care of me when I was younger so I still would hang out with him from time to time. Even though he smoked he never once offered me a cigarette. That's gotta mean something.

I came down once I was in my PJs my mother had left for work so it was me and my friends Alone.
"Okay buddies it's time for truth or dare!" Chenle said with such deviance in his voice. Him and haechan always Makes us do dirty things whenever we play truth or dare at our sleepovers. So I could tell everyone was already done with their shit.

We played the game and it was finally my turn again. I gulped I was slightly nervous but I've said truth times before it was time for a dare. "Dare" I say with a dry throat. "Okay let me see.....why don't you kiss let me see" haechan's eyes flickered between the snickering boys. "Jaemin" He said as the rest of the group let out small giggles. "What the hell no! I won't!" I refused. "Ah So your a loser then?" Mark said knowing it would bother the hell out of me.

"Jeno isn't a loser" Jaemin muttered. I suddenly felt him next to me. He grabbed me by my shirt tightly pulling me towards him. My eyes widened at his actions as I stared into his orbs. He took his time and came closer just then he laid a simple innocent kiss on my lips.