Attraction to the bad

Jeno's POV

After school I came to converse to Lucas at the park. Everything started out normal enough I was talking to Lucas of  things such as my relationship with the devil himself Jaemin. "Lucas I don't know what he's doing I know Jaemin he isn't ever this touchy so why was he being this way!" I snapped pouting as I munched on a celery stick.

"Relax if I know anything about that little kid is that he's troubled  apparently his parents would use him as a ATM and make him work back then so now he's pretty fucked up. I don't blame him but damn hurting other people cause your hurting is terrible." I listen to The story well i knew this of course but it seems like Lucas knew a detailed version. I didn't know it was that bad.

"I know that Jaemin told us." I heard a faint chuckle coming out from Lucas's mouth. "Did he tell you about all the abuse and shit. Doesn't matter how close your little group of brats are something like this won't be told..."  My eyes perk up at him. "What abuse?". Lucas sighs "it's not my place to be tell. I already crossed the line by telling you too much and I shouldn't have so I won't go any further. But Jeno that boy is broken and you know it. He's going to stomp on your heart and I'm trying to look out for you"

"I'm not gonna get hurt I've known Jaemin for so long and he's always helped me" I refused to believe that he would hurt me. "Buddy your friends it's different when you wanna get into his intimate circle". Lucas ruffled my hair and smiled. "I gotta go but be careful" With that last statement I watch as a van picked up Lucas and left.

I stay at the park for a little bit to just think about things. I made  a bold choice. I would go to Jaemin and ask him about the abuse that Lucas was talking about. I found it weird that Lucas knew but me and maybe the other dreamies were in the dark about it.

I came up to the door clutching my sweater. Bitting my lip. This was nerve wrecking . I turned around and decided against it that is until the door opened and I was greeted with Jaemin's friendly face. "Night owl what are you doing here hmm? Wouldn't you be home by this hour?" He asked. "Hi Jaemin are your parents home I just wanted to talk with you"

Jaemin gave me a simple chuckle and invited me inside. He and his father shared a tense stare before he lead me up to his room. He sits on his bed. "What's on your mind?" I sit on the bed as well and smile. "I-I am not a nosey person but when I heard this I couldn't stand it we have to talk about it I get it if you don't but I'm here.... the abuse at home?" I was very tense I felt like it wasn't my place but as a friend I wanted to know.

His face tenses up and he looks down. "Who the hell told you about abuse at my home!" He snapped. He was quiet. I knew he was angry but he tried keeping his voice very low I knew it was because he was fearful of something. "Doesn't matter Jaemin I just want you to know that if that is happening to you that you don't have to live like that" he rolled his eyes and came closer to me.

He held my sweater in a tight grip. "Tell me who was it!" I feel intimidated at this point at how harsh Jaemin was being. "L-Lucas told me" I said in a hushed whisper. He instantly growls and pins me to the bed. "Are you even my fucking friend i don't care who you hang out with like the other guys because your an independent person that should be able to make your own choices. But this is where you cross the line I never had a problem with that meat head but he's tell people my business! It's unexceptionable!. I'll make the choice for you stay away from him"

He closes his eyes and Leans down. His forehead is touching mine. My eyes were closed shut. "I'm not gonna tell you about the abuse  Jeno so open your eyes and look at me" I carefully open them to see. "Y-Yes that's okay—" he cuts me off with another soft kiss. My cheeks tint red. He pulls away "I'm not finished shut up. Jeno I have a difficult past and future that I'm not ready to tell now then if I see you with that Lucas guy I will not have any remorse for you and I'll teach you a fucking lesson. But I don't wanna do that because your my fucking buddy and we know each other"

His tears fall on my cheeks. He smiles "but I know you'll listen to me I know" he let's go of me and hugs me. After that I excused myself and left. I went home that day wanting know what hurt Jaemin so badly. I believed that he is truly broken for the waves of emotions he had.