Chapter 1: My name is destiny

Dear diary,

Ok I know I'm not that perfect child everyone wants in life. But I try.. It's hard being who I am. I'm not your average teenager I'm going through things. More so than you think. Sometimes I hope my parents will understand but they don't. They get mad at me when I do nothing. I know being a twin is supposed to be fun but it's not because she's the perfect child and all I am is obstacle in her path is what my parents say. My name is dipper and here is my story.

Ok so it's not a happy starter it's kinda weird maybe? I don't know but it's not like anything that I would want. So my "name" is destiny I'm a girl but I have a spirit of a boy it's complicated I know but it's true. Now you probably have never seen a person act different then what they do act. But for me I'm different I'm a person that's going through things. Not just gender stuff but other things. I think I'm gay but I really don't know and if I am how I would I come out to homophobic parents. Sure they expected my sister. If you don't know who that is her name is Mable my twin sister. But anyway they think shes the perfect one of the family and I don't blame her she's cute, adorable, funny, loveable, attractive, and so much more. I can see how she's the perfect one of us. I mean yes Im bad a school like subjects not get into fights. I hate violence I don't like it. My sister she saves me from bully's and I hate her for that I mean I can fight for myself. If I have to I will use violence but my parents say I can't not even for defense! I mean come on why? It just makes no sense. Sorry getting off topic where was I? Oh yes I remember my parents let us take school during the summer and then we have the rest of the year (until next summer) off its cool but I don't like it. I have no one. But this year were going to Gravity Falls for summer and I can't wait. I love it there all the trees the forest and I like someone there but they don't like me. How do I know that well he's gay and he's a boy but I'm not trans for him it's because it's who I am I'm not supposed to be a girl I'm supposed to be a boy. Well I have to go Mable is calling me we have you leave for Gravity Falls. Well bye.
Sincerely,
Dipper pines
---------------------------------

I put my diary in the suitcase zip it up and start to walk down stairs. When I see Mable I see my parents loving on her. And I just walk passed them while they call out to me saying "bye destiny" And "love you sweetie" No you don't you hate me. I just put my headphones on and listen to music while we head to the bus stop. When we get there we head on the bus. It starts to drive and I'm in my own seat and Mable is in her own. Which I'm fine with all I need to do is watch the birds and see how many we have left. We passed one which is California's board by saying Now leaving California have a nice day! I just put on a different song and count how many we have left. '20 more left' I thought. ( idk how many there actually is but just go with it😂) this will be a long bus ride. So to pass the time I just sleep so I go on my playlist get the realization music on, but before I close my eyes I hear the sound of a maniac laughing. Then I close my eyes thinking it was nothing.

Ok guys here is the first chapter. For thOkose who have read my lance book I will post soon don't worry also this is just a thing I wanted to start but if you don't like it then it can be put in vain like the rest of my life. But yeah hope you like and yea.... Well have a good day, night or afternoon. Bye