Who are you?

{One in a few seconds of reading or so this is not the woman that is mentioned this is just the dress.}

I walk out of the room I was in and was lead down the hallway yo the stairs. Weird nothing on the walls to know who this person or who these people are hmmm...very suspicious, but mostly weird. I go down the stairs one by one dreading what waits for me on the last step. The stairwell is in spiral and it spins down a few times (more like 2 times) as I get down to the last step I can smell something that has a sweet taste to it. Smells like chocolate bread. (If it's not a real thing just how's with it.)I walk towards the kitchen and see a young woman that has long brown hair that goes to the floor. She had it up in a ponytail but still is long. She has a beautiful dress on like a blue mist kind of color and the right strap is lowered to the upper arm but close to the shoulder. She has black pumps and tan skin. While I'm standing there admiring her, she turns around.

"Oh good your awake." She said in a happy tone as her hair spined as she turned around. It's like I couldn't speak because I was sleeping on a bench and then when I woke up I'm in this beautiful cottage. This is way you confusing.

I finally get the courage to speak and I said "who are you?" She gave a cheerful smile and then got her stick thing and motioned me to follow her and I did. We walked out of the house and walk down the bridge and towards the gate. When we get to the gate she points towards the bench and then looks back at me.

"You should go back to the bench and sleep more you need it. Looks like you haven't slept in a while and I have to go soon so it's better that you go there then being here for long. I think your boyfriend is looking for you." She says as she picks me up and puts me on the bench and puts me down. I feel the sleep pulling at my eyes but I didn't let them fall asleep. Then something happened and I passed out. Next thing I knew was back on the bench and as she told me bill --which is not my boyfriend btw-- was coming towards me.

"Hey pinetree what's up?" Bill asked as he approach me.

"Nothing,what about you?" I asked him as he was in hearing range. I then thought about what the woman said as we were going outside her little cottage like house.

'I think your boyfriend is looking for you.' I'm so confused by what she meant but it's nothing I presume. I then was on my feet and walking with bill until I hear a noise. What kind of noise I have no idea but it sounds like screeching or screaming or something along those lines. I just then ignored it and went on with bill.

When we got to a tree I just looked up at the clouds and started to think of shapes and see if I could find them. I thought of a word and lucky enough I see the word. O nudge bill to get his attention.

He looked over at me and asked "what's wrong pinetree?"

I then pointed at the sky at the cloud that I was looking at. And replied "do you see the word in the cloud or do you just see a cloud?"

He firstly looked at me confused and then looked to where I was pointing and said "yea I see the word, but why that word?" I listened to him intensely as he continued "isn't a word that we use but to them it's the same thing but different language?" He asked at the end of his statement or question or whatever.

"Yes it does the word is Kira and to us it supposed to be spelled killer but it's different for the Japanese." I clarified with a smile on my face. If you understand the word I used thank you I'm not alone bc I love that anime that the word is used on

A few hours passed and I fell asleep on the grass where the warmth of the sun could touch my skin. And I slept a peaceful sleep.

And that is the chapter. Sorry it took long I was out of ideas and asked for help from my cousin. Anyway hope your day/night/afternoon is good. But anyways I'm off now for the next chapter good bye for now.

From love