The new Dipper Pines

It's been a few hours since bill cut my hair im now walking back to the shack because Mable called me saying that I had to get home because it was 'too late' she says. Though I'm wondering will she recognize me with my new hair cut... Maybe not oh well. I was nearing the shack and when I got up your the door it slammed open to reveal mable she grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside the house and up into our attic room we shared. She threw me on my bed ( well actually pushed but same difference) and said to tell her what's been going on. I was confused so I didn't talk until she just got up and said "the hair" in a annoyed voice. I put my hand up to my hair and realized what she was meaning 'why you cut the hair? who cut it? And why?'but I didn't answer her because I know better than to answer Mable when she's annoyed so instead I did the good thing for me and ran out if the room down the stairs and out of the door while she just stood there then came after me. But when she came out if the house I was already gone. I ran and ran and ran until my legs finally gave out, I got up and walked- well limped to a tree but to my dismay there is no trees but a beautiful sernery before me and I forgot all about my legs hurting and just walked over to the bench that overlooked everything. When I got to the bench I seen everything: The green trees on the forest green grass, a waterfall in the distance on the right of the beautiful lake below me where the water is running to. The purple, pink, orange, red and yellow sky is so gorgeous out at this time. There's a little cottage just beyond the lake a few feet but I decide to stay on the bench and then I fell asleep because of the crickets soft but relaxing music with the warm air and fell asleep.

       ~The next morning~

I woke up not on the bench but in the little cottage and in a room. It decorates with a wolf picture above the bed, the walls are a baby blue color and it's adorable, there's a rug on the floor and it has a white wolf on it, the floor is a light brown hard wood, the bed is in the middle of the room while the bed frame is a little darker brown than the floor while the bed spread looks like someone painted it, it's full of color: red, blue, pink, purple, orange and a forest green is on it too it's so creative. To my right there was a big and remarkable window. I remember I have my phone and took a picture if the window but that was it.

'I'm going to save this' I thought as I walked out of the room I was staying at

'I'm going to save this' I thought as I walked out of the room I was staying at. The door was wooden and made a creak as I opened it. I was kinda scared to be in this house not gonna lie. But I wonder what waits outside of this bedroom...

....

.....

......

And it's a cliffhanger..! So I feel so bad not updating so here you are hope you enjoy and I'll see u all soon byeeeee!