Welcome to Gravity Falls

(If you don't like self harm or get triggered don't read this part I will show you this sign ®© which means that the part is done. Enjoy)

Here is gravity falls 20 boards have passed and here I am in gravity Falls with my twin who doesn't care for me. Oh well.... I hear the laughter again and I can't pinpoint where it's coming from. I leave where the bus dropped us off and sprint into the woods I just need some space and an open mind. Yeah right I don't need that I need a quiet place to have my blade out. Not near there or anywhere near mable she doesn't need to know about this it's not her place to stop me or to do anything in that matter but whatever. The part I hated the most was coming, I would have to go to gravity falls and I'm not ready for this yet. I'm not ready for all the yelling all the screaming all the blame. I'm not ready for anything all I'm ready for is to use my blade because that laughter is in my head taunting me and I wish it would go away. Ok here goes nothing

One
I'm not strong enough

Two
I wish I could do better

Three
The voices are right there always right

Four
I'm a disappointed

Five
I should just die

Six
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

"I can't do anything right and I wish I could" I cried softly with my knees pulled up yo my chest.

"Hello is someone here?" A voice came from the right of me.

( here is the sign ®© now ur good hope u like this story)

"H-hello is something there?" I questioned the voice I heard."I know your here show yourself!"

"Oh hey I thought I was alone sorry about the voice." Said a guy in a yellow hoodie with a eye in the middle, he also has a black top hat and black bow tie. He has yellow and black hair. Tan skin and a eye patch over his right eye. With a cute smile... Wait did I just say that? Shit am I falling for him. I mean he does look cute but I bet he had a boyfriend or girlfriend already.

"Hello earth to pinetree" He said and got me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh sorry was just thinking anyway what's with the name?" I asked him to understand why he did so.

"Well I did it because I don't know your name and I just saw the pinetree hat you have on... Soooo that's were I got pinetree from. Anyway what's your name kid?" This cute boy asked me even though he wouldn't like a person like me he's just to perfect.

"My name is.." I thought for a second. " My name is dipper. Dipper Pines. Nice to meet you... Um what's your name again?" I asked him wondering what his name was even though I don't actually know? [A/N I just made myself confused on what he was trying to say]

"My name is Bill. Bill Cypher nice to meet you dipper. But I have a question do you care if I call you pinetree?" Bill asked me and personally I don't care if he calls me that.

"Sure I don't care just don't make it awkward unless you are awkward then that's fine." I didn't want to sound happy so I played it off semi cool I guess. Maybe I did a bad thing. I don't know anymore.

"Ok well what are you doing in gravity falls pinetree?" He asked after a few seconds.

I replied by saying "my sister said to come here and see my grunckles and to just get out of the house." He nodded before saying

"You mean shooting star that's your sister wow you guys look the same that I thought you were her before we actually met. Haha that's funny" He said in a happy tone. I heard an all familiar voice calling my name. Luckily I told her to call me dipper in gravity falls because I don't want to be called destiny anymore. When I turned to see her running up to me. I turn back around and see that bill isn't there anymore but a note in his place I picked up the note and put it into my pocket.

"Hey dipper it's time to go back to the shack." Mable told me while grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the shack. To where I just went inside and went upstairs and went to change into so bed wear then went to bed so the next morning to come faster.