Ch 05

CHAPTER FIVE
》Officially Friends《

what makes bakugou interesting?

the fact that he got deaf?
his personality which changed?
or his will to still become a hero?

all of them and more made him interesting to kirishima.

kirishima nodded 'yes' to bakugous question and as a gift, he got bakugous phone number.

"we could be best bro's", the red haired boy signed with a big smile.

"i dont think so", bakugou looked at the ground.

the red head asked why but the blone one just shrugged his shoulders.

kirishima just nodded in understandment.

"but we could do something outside the school someday. as normal friends.", the red head smiled but bakugou shrugged his shoulders again, letting kirishima know that he doesnt know if it will ever happen.

"stop being like that.", kirishima slightly boxed bakugous shoulder.

bakugou sighed and gave him the okay sign: "today, 8pm at the park."

the red head nodded happily, this is the beginning, he thought.

the two boys went back to their classes since the break ended.

nothing special happened during the classes.
kirishima struggled doing his tasks.
bakugou not.
and kaminari randomly threw the teacher some cocky jokes.
like always. 

after school kirishima went home.
he was excited to finally meet bakugou as friends.

he ate something, took a shower and put on his dark red shorts, a white large shirt and his white nikes.

kirishima was a little bit confused since bakugou didnt told him what they are going to do.

what to do with someone who is actually deaf?, the red head thought but it didnt took a full second until he shook his head: just because he is deaf doesnt mean hes not a normal human being.

with that thought, kirishima grabbed some money and  left the house, having a big smile across his face.

when the red head arrived at the park, he immediately saw his new friend, bakugou.

bakugou sat at a bank, wearing black shorts, a black shirt and black sneakers.
even his basketball was black.
his phone was in his right hand and the other hand softly threw the basketball at the ground several times since it always bounds back.

the red haired boy went behind the blonde one and quickly put both of his hands on the blonde haired boys shoulders and shook them to simply scare him.

bakugou rapidly grabbed his basketball, turned around and smashed the ball in kirishimas face.
he was slightly shocked when he saw it was kirishima.

kirishima held his bloody nose and looked at bakugou confused.

"well, its your fault. i just defended myself.", the blonde boy signed, shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

"youre seriously overreacting.", kirishima whispered to himself and went closer to bakugou.

"i will pretend like youre sorry", the red head signed and was actually a little bit dissapointed.

"is your nose alright?", the blonde haired boy asked.
worry was written in his face, which was confusing for kirishima.
he knew that bakugou is someone who would never be concerned about someones pain.

kirishima just nodded, letting bakugou know that everything was fine.
but bakugou grabbed his backpack and gave kirishima a tissue to clean the bloody nose.

"im sorry okay?"

author: im sorry for the bad chapter (also for chapter four, it was horrible) i fainted at work and now i have open wounds and cant concentrate long. so it took me a while to write it, i still hope yall like it.