Ch 06

CHAPTER SIX
》Katsuki And Eijiro《

kirishima knew that bakugou is a sporty person

everyone whos in their class knew it.
everyone saw bakugous skills.
not only in the sports festival but also in their practice lesson with their teacher.

even tho the red head was aware of the blonde ones sporty skills, he was still surprised that bakugou is so good at basketball.
kirishima wasnt able to touch the jumpy ball once.

he saw that bakugou used his quirk to jump higher to the basket and get a point, which is definitely unfair.

but kirishima didnt care.

why?

because he never saw bakugou smiling again after his accident happened.
the blonde haired boy had fun playing basketball with the red head.
and this made kirishima incredibly happy.

i never saw a smile so beautiful like his, kirishima thought and watched how bakugou made another goal.

after that, the blonde haired boy grabbed his jumpy ball and went to kirishima.

"youre so bad.", bakugou signed with a big grin.

kirishima just nodded: "yeah, youre right"

its not like we played a fair match, he thought but still smiled at his new friend.

the blonde haired boy took his bottle from his bag and drank a bit.

after he took a sip, he offered the red head his water bottle, which he thankfully took.

"you like sports?", kirishima asked his friend and drank his water bottle empty.

bakugou just shrugged with his shoulders and nodded: "kinda. it makes me forget my current life for a while."

"its hard being deaf, right?", kirishima struggled with telling this question but he wanted to know bakugous reaction to it.

"ofcourse dumbass. its like someone muted the whole world for me like we do it with our tv.", bakugou answered, having an angry expression shown.

the red head signed that he is sorry for what he asked but his friend just shrugged it off, telling him thats okay.

"wanna hang out on sunday?", kirishima asked his deaf friend to change the atmosphere.

"i cant, sorry. sunday is our family time day.", the blonde haired boy rubbed the back of his head, as if hes embarrassed to answer it.

"thats so cool! i wish i could do this with my family.", kirishima smiled and slightly boxed his deaf friends shoulder.

"i mean, i can ask my family if its okay to bring a friend.", the blonde haired boy offered.

kirishima immediately smiled.
bakugou katsuki inviting him to his house.
unbelievable.

kirishima nodded: "that would be awesome."

"i will text you later. my mom definitely has nothing against it.", bakugou signed and stood up.

the red head also stood up, giving bakugou a bro fist as a goodbye: "it was really nice spending time with you."

"same goes from me to you.", bakugou signed after he accepted the bro fist.

the blonde haired boy hesitated but managed to sign his friend something again: "you know, you can call me katsuki."

"good, im eijiro."