I just got bored.

QO- So the problem with me whenever I'm upset or something like that I tend to snap at people more often, more like all the time. And then they start asking me questions and I get mad. But I really don't like school lunches. So that's why I don't eat sometimes. and so I'm ok right now. we're figuring out when I should take a lunch and when I shouldn't. so yeah. still stuck in the middle of an a big problem though so it's hard on me. and yeah..... I'm ok. ok there is no need to worry about meh. just the people around me you should worry about. ones making the other cry and I don't know what to do, so if someone could help me with that it would be muchly appreciated.

A- So.if someone would help her out, it would probably help her a lot so that she can be a little less depressed, maybe a a lot. But she's going to as she put it "stay in her own little world" until they calm down.

J- Wait Lexis, your helping her?

A- Well yeah. She's one of our friends.

QO- I don't like to see people fight. and I get upset and it just bothers me a lot...... so for say if I were to be around when someone starts fighting, not like fist to fist, but like verbal, it upsets me. and so that's why this is happening. Anyway, in alright. this will be resolved soon (Hopefully). WHY DOES DRAMA ALWAYS HAPPEN AT SCHOOL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You would think we live in Hollywood with how much drama there is here. (No offense.) We should go BYE!!! Stay Icy!!!!!

(I'm just gonna go watch some Incredible Dr. Pol. Oh and I have an idea for a book, but its based mainly on Bryce and Alex. don't ask me ask my brain. OK IS THIS SAD THAT EVEN AN SEVENTH GRADER KNEW THAT ONE DAY THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG??  But yeah that's an idea for a book. so comment if you would like to see it, it's them in the real world as YouTubers and yeah.Bye!!! :) :) :)