4- Lead Actor-Actress

Twice were at the practice room. They were promoting 'cheer up' but they still have to practice the song. While they were practicing someone dive into the room. And called Jeongyeon. (A/N: We call someone staff and shorten it as st.)

St: Jeongyeon-shi!
Jy: Yes?
St: Pd-nim is looking for you.
Jy: Why?
St: I don't know. It is something important i guess.
Jy: Okay i am coming.

They went to the upstairs and Jeongyeon entered the room.

Jy: Annyeonghaseyo pd-nim.
Jyp: Oh annyeong Jeongyeon-ah. You must be suprised because that i am looking for you, right?
Jy: Actually yes, pd-nim. Why were you looking for me? Did i do something wrong?
Jyp: No, no, no ^^. But you must be forgotten something very important.
Jy: What?
Jyp: The script. You took the script right?
Jy: Oh yes. I totally forgot. Sorry pd-nim.
Jyp: It is okay but we have to tell our decision to producer today. Can you please make your decision now?
Jy: But pd-nim i totally forgot about the story. How can i make my decision now?
Jyp: Okay let me tell you about the story...

He told Jeongyeon about the story. The story was about two cancer patient who are falling in love in the hospital. But unfortunately the story end with both of them's death. The story touched Jeongyeon's heart. And it was a mini drama so it was okay with their schedule.

Jy: I really like the story. But pd-nim, do you know the other lead?
Jyp: I know who is he. But they didn't make their decision yet like you so i don't tell you who is he now.
Jy: Really? (In aegyo voice)
Jyp: Yaah you are really bad at doing aegyo. You must be improve yourself ^^.
Jy: Aigoo thank you pd-nim -_-.

They both laughed at each other.

Jyp: So what is your choise, yes or yes ^^?
Jy: Okay i want to try acting for once at least. My decision is yes ^^.
Jyp: Okay i'll let you know who is the other lead when it become absolute.
Jy: Okay see you soon pd-nim.

She leaved the room, went to downstairs and entered the practice room. Members were still practicing. And they seemed tired.

Ny: What did pd-nim tell you?
Jy: You won't believe it.
Ny: I am really curious about it now. Tell us quickly!!
Jy: I am leading in a mini drama!
Ny: Omoo!! Really? Uli(our) Jeongyeon-ie really grown up ^^. I am so happy right now.
Jy: Unnieee!! I am already grown up. I am 21 (In Korean age).
Ny: Okay, okay uli Jeongyeon-ie.
Dh-Cy: Unniee congratulations ❤.
Jy: Thank you guyss ^^. Everyone, you have to watch when it is available, okayy?

They all agreed Jeongyeon. And they all congratulated her. Then they continued to practice.

BTS DORM

They came back from some music program. They were all tired.

Th: I really like promoting new songs. But sometimes really sometimes i don't want to do anything and stay at bed all day.
Nj: When you ar thinking like that just think about armys. Then you will get the energy you need.
Th: You are right hyung. Uli armys so cute right? They even came to the shooting today.
Jn: Yes they are all so beautiful and handsome just like me ^^.
Jk: Oh we are starting again.
Hs: Jimin-ah do you still thinking about that mini drama?
Jm: Yes i am thinking about that too.

Jimin was actually thinking about how he should act when Jeongyeon is around him. Should he be more friendly or be more offish?

Hs: Too? What else are you thinking about?
Jm: I was thinking about you hyung ^. (In aegyo voice.)

Everyone was shocked. Nobody can speak after that aegyo for a while. Jimin broke the silence.

Jm: Okay just forgot about it. I am going to take a shower.

He took shower, dressed up and got into his bed. He was looking his phone and expecting a message from her. While he was expecting a message from her he fell asleep.

THE OTHER DAY BTS DORM

Jk: Hyung, wake up! You have to go to the company todayy.
Jm: Ahh why?! Today is our off day.
Jk: You have a meeting fot that mini drama, remember?
Jm: Ahh, i totally forgot about it. Okay i am waking up in 5 minutes.
Jk: I'll be checking out you in 5 minutes.
Jm: Okay omma(!).

Jimin woke up after 5 minutes and had breakfast then dressed up and leave the dorm to go to the company with his manager. (A/N: We will be shorten manager as mg.)

Mg: You know about the story right Jimin-shi?
Jm: Yes hyung i read it.
Mg: I think the other lead will be there too.
Jm: Oh really do you know her?
Mg: Actually no. I guess she made her decision yesterday. The acting team menager have not told me yet.
Jm: Okay i got it. But she is an idol too, right?
Mg: I guess..
Jm: I hope she is not a rookie.

They arrived the company and went to the meeting room. They entered the room and they saw each other.

Jy: Subnaenim?!

'Jm- Is the lead actress Jeongyeon and a rookie?! But Jeongyeon?? I felt relieved. And i was happy because i can finally see hee more. Wait she called me sunbaenim again?!'

Words Count: 913

Hello guys! I am feeling good about this chapter, i hope you guys feel good about this chapter too. And guys we are growing. We passed 80 reads and 10 votes. Thank you sooo much💜💜. See you probably tomorrow ^^. Byee...

Btw guys do you like when i apload Jeongyeon pics to media. I can apload the other members too and bts members too if you want to. Please let me know.
And lastly i hope you are having a good day. Byee is real this time 😅.