7- My First Love

Jeongyeon entered their dorm and members were waiting for her anxiously.

Dh: Jeongyeon unnie, what happened?! You made all of us nervous. Are you okay now? Are you hurt? Do you feel dizzy? Let's sit down.
Jy: Dubu-nim let's calm down first. Aigoo do you love me that much? I am fine now but i am so sleepy. I want to sleep. Let's talk tomorrow okay?
Ny: Yah you made all of us so nervous we have to talk about this but since you are so tired let's talk tomorrow. Go and sleep.
Jh: Yes, unnie i'll remove your makeup. Let's go.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon went to Jeongyeon's room. While Jihro removing Jeongyeon's makeup Jeongyeon fell asleep. Jihyo removed her makeup and let her sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Girls were having breakfast and nobody was talking until Sana broke the silence.

Sn: So Jeongyeon-shi are you going to tell us about last night? We are going to die because of curiosity.
Jy: Last night we finished practicing at about 2am. Jimin oppa offered me to drive me dorm because it was so late. And i said okay since i wasn't feeling well and i don't wan't to wake manager oppa up. That's it.
Ny: Wait a minute. Did you just said 'Jimin oppa' ? What happened to 'Jimin sunbaenim' ?
Jy: We decided to talk informally since we are the leads in the drama. And they are going to publish behind the scene so it would be awkard to call him sunbae after all.
Dh: Omo, what is this feeling? I thought you don't like him but it is obvious that it is opposite ^^.
Jy: I like him as a friend nothing more. He has a good personality.
Dh: Yes, yes. I didn't say something else😏.
Jy: Stop it -_-. I have to go. We have reading rehearsal today. After it finished i'll come to the shooting. Fighting today, to all of us. Byee.

She went outside and got on the van with her manager. They went to Jyp building as planed before. When they entered the meeting room eveeybody was there including Jimin and someone new.

Jyp: Oh welcome Jeongyeon-ah. Have a sit please. I forgot to mention about Park Bogum yesterday. He is your bestfriend in the drama. You read the script right? Then you already knew his role. Please greet each other.
Jy: Oh yes. Annyeonghaseyo Park Bogum-shi. I am Twice Jeongyeon.
Pbg: Annyeonghaseyo Joengyeon-shi. I am Park Bogum.
Jyp: Let's start then.

Bogum and Jeongyeon became more closer at the end of the meeting. Unlike Jimin. He didn't like the relafionship between them. He felt like excluded suddenly. He really didn't like that feeling. He want to closer with Jeongyeon than him.

Pbg: Hey, let's go to something eat. Three of us.
Jy: Oh i am sorry oppa. I have to go. I have a shooting this afternoon. But you two can go. Right Jimin oppa?
Jm: Oh, what? Sorry i blanked out.
Pbg: Shall we go somewhere to eat something ?
Jm: Just two of us?
Jy: Yes. I have to go to the shooting.
Jm: You are working again? Don't push yourself that much?
Jy: I have to. This is our schedule. So are you going?
Jm: Yes i have free time today. Let's go hyung.

They went to some restaurant and Jeongyeom went to shooting. Jimin and Jeongyeon couldn't make contact for few days due to their busy schedule. Jimin was the one who broke this loop.

Jimin-ie Sunbaenim

Jm: Hey Jeongyeon-ah. Do you have Bogum hyung's number?

Here (sent the number) :Jy

'Jm- Oh they already exhange their numbers. She didn't gave her number to me at first.'

Jm: Thanks. How are you by the way? We haven't been talking for a while.

I am okay. What about you? :Jy