1-First Feelings

Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfic. And i love JeongMin so decided to start with JeongMin.

English is not my first language so plz don't mind my mistakes ^^.

I hope you guys enjoy^^^.

One more thing 'when i did this kind of writing it means the persons thoughts'

160512-mcountdown backstage

Since so many groups are coming back in late april and may today is so crowded in backstage. Everyone is in rush. And as always Jeongyeon is the first one to be ready to done her hair and makeup.

While she was getting ready for todays stage there was someone outside of their waiting room. Who was talking out loud. She can tell who it was. Who changes her mood in a second. She still doesn't know if she can't stand him or wants to see him more. She already heard that he likes girly girls. And she was sure that she have zero luck to meet him.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even heard hair stylist in front of her telling her that she is done. Since other members are still waiting for their hairs and makeup done she decided to go to the upstairs and eat something. She have still one and half hour to go. She went to the cafe and start looking something to eat. While she was still searching for foods that she likes she felt someone behind her. And she already know who was that.

'Jy- Stop it my heart. He is just looking for something to eat just like you. So can you please stop it or he will hear you.
Ugh why am i being like this again? When he is around me i act like a fool. And that is not matching my image at all.' 

When she was deep in her thoughts again she heard someone is calling her name.

Jh: Jeongyeon unnie i was looking for you everywhere. You forgot your phone in the waiting room. Here take it.
Jy: Oh sorry and thank you ^^. I was hungry. Didn't even think about my phone.

Jimin was clearly listening them. He was so close to them. Even Jihyo and Jeongyeon noticed him listening to them. Jihyo said in lower voice because of Jimin.

Jh: Yugyeom-ie is looking for you. He have to give you something.
Jy: Oh. Did he tell you what it is?
Jh: No but hurry eat and come to our waiting room. He is waiting for you.
Jy: Okay. I'll be back in ten minutes.

'Jm- So this is the girl with long legs from the rookie group Twice right? I heard some rumors about that she is hating me. Why would she hate me? She looks like a good person. I have to know about this issue.'

Jeongyeon bought some vegatable sandwich and sit near the window. She was checking her phone and so focused on it. Didn't even see someone is just sitting next to her. He put his arm on her shoulder and pull her more close to him. Jeongyeon was shocked.
She tried to see who is pulling her.
It was Yugyeom.

'Jm- I was going to sit next to her to ask if she hate me or not. And yes i decided to ask her directly. Because other way it is so complicated. Than i saw Yugyeom sat next to her. Great. Now i have to wait. But what is this feeling inside me? Am i angry or what?'

Jy: Yaah! What are you doing? Someone can see it.
Yg: You mean Jimin sunbae? ^^
Jy: No, other than him -_-.
Yg: Okay, okay i won't do that again. I was waiting for you like forever. Why is it takes so long to eat?
Jy: You know i am a slow eater. So why are you waiting for me?
Yg: I have something to give you.
Jy: What is it?
Yg: A script.
Jy: What script?
Yg: For a drama.
Jy: And you are giving me because..?
Yg: Acting team manager gave it to our groups manager. She gave it to wrong manager. So our manager is going to give it to your manager but i took it to give it to you. To see you. You know, i miss you since you are like a noona for me.
Jy: Aigoo how cute are you. Thank you for thinking like this and thank you giving this to me. So what are you thinking of the scenario? I am sure you read it.
Yg: Yes i read it ^^. It is a love story which ends awful.
Jy: I am getting liking it.
Yg: You are the lead actress. And you have a partner.
Jy: Who?
Yg: I don't know. You should talk about this with pd-nim. I have to go now.
Jy: Okay thank you for coming again. See at the company.

As soon as Yugyeom left her alone Jimin got up to sit next to her. She already focused eating again. She can forget about the world when she is eating. He sat next to her. When she saw him sitting next to her she almost repel the water she is drinking. After few seconds of thinking what to do she stand up to great him.

Jy: Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.  And bowed to him
Jm: Annyeonghaseyo hoobaenim. I am here to talk with you about some rumor.

'Jy- Great! Now he is going to ask me if i hate him or not. What should i say? Should i say yes? Maybe that way he never talks to me again so i don't have a heart attack. But if i say yes he can feel sad. Really hate this situation.'

Jy: Okay. What rumor?
Jm: About you hating me... Is it true?
Jy: Of course not sunbaenim. Why would i hate you?
Jm: I thought of that too. Because you seems like a good person.
Jy: Yes.. I mean thank you sunbaenim^^.
Jm: Okay since we make this clear we are good right?
Jy: Yes. Sunbaenim i want you ask you something.
Jm: Go on?
Jy: What about you, do you hate me?
Jm: No, i don't even know you. Ah this fans is..^^

They both laughing at each other like fools.

Jm: We can be friends right? Here my number. If you need anything you can ask me okay? Takes her phone and add his number.
Jy: Thank you sunbaenim.

And than Jimin left the cafe. Jeongyeon was smiling at his back like fool. She didn't like the idea being friends with Jimin but atleast she has his number now. She looked down to his phone and laughed at how he add him self to her phone. 'Sunbaenim'.

Words count: 1120

Thank you for reading guys. You can always share your ideas with. I am open for all ideas.

I am so exited for the next chapter. Even i don't know what will happen ^^. See you in the next chapter 🤞.