9- Hyung's Crush?

Jimin did not talk with Jeongyeon in the car as he promised. He drove her to her dorm safely and made sure to she entered her dorm then he drove to their dorm.

TWICE'S DORM

Jy: Hey girls. I am home.
Mn: Hello Jeongyeon unnie. She shouted from the kitchen.
Jy: What are you guys doing in the kitchen?
Jh: We are preparing dinner. Why are you so suprised?
Jy: Guys we can just order. I still want to live.
Ny: We improved in this things since you are with Jimin you probably don't know about it ;).
Jy: Yah! I am being with him because we are shooting drama. That's it.
Ny: Yes, yes. I am sure it is.
Jy: Whatever, where is Dahyun?
Tz: She is at her room. Doing something but i don't know what she is doing.
Ny: Why are you looking for her?
Jy: Nothing. I.. just missed her. Yeah that's it.
Ch: It seems suspicous to me. Right Mina unnie?
Mn: *Laughs* Yes, Jeongyeon unnie seems suspicious these days.
Jy: Aigoo these girls. There is nothing. You guys are making it big deal. Whatever, i will have a shower than i'll come back to eat your 'delicious' dinner.

Jeongyeon leaved the kitchen and went towards the maknae line's room.

Jy: Dahyun-ah! I need to talk to you. This so important! It's about Park Jimi--

She opened the door with her high volume.

Dh: Oh Jeongyeon unnie! Did you come home already? I am on vlive.

'Jy- Omg! I should've shut my mouth. Did they heard? Omg! Will there be a new scandal?! No? What to do right now?! We should finish the live immediately!'

Jy: Ah, i see. Hello everybody! How are you lately? Oh yes i've been doing well too. What i was saying before? It was nothing. Just.. oh, members preparing dinner right now. It is unbelievable right? I was telling Dahyun this.
Dh: We are sorry guys. We have to go now. We will have dinner. See you soon again. Annyeong oncee~~

Dahyun ended live and turned Jeongyeon with shocked face.

Dh: Jeongyeon unnie, what were you saying? I was so afraid that you will say something that will cause a scandal tho.
Jy: Yeah me too. But i don't think they can understand what i said right?
Dh: I don't think so. Even i couldn't understand it. What were you saying?
Jy: Oh, this is so important. I can only talk with you about this issue. You are like a 'unnie' in these kinda topics. So here is the thing. Someone confessed me.
Dh: Let me guess. Jimin sunbaenim?
Jy: How can you know that. Is it that obvious?
Dh: No. You are with him all day. It is not hard to tell. So what you want to talk about with me exactly?
Jy: What should i do? I have no idea.
Dh: It is so simple. Say no.
Jy: What?
Dh: Unnie i know you kinda like him too. But you know about the dating ban and we are still rookies. Even it is not about the dating ban, we are like top of our carrier right now. Cheer up got so much attention.
He can distract you. I don't say don't ever try to date him. You should date him if you really like him. But not now. I think we just should focus on Twice and put Twice in first place. We put so much to became a Twice member. Remember that okay?
Jy: I know you are right. And you gave me a light right now really. But you sounded like you experienced this before.
Dh: Let's not tal--

Jeongyeon phone rang. She didn't answer as she saw the name.

Dh: Answer it. It can be important
Jy: Okay. Wait here we are not done yet.

Jeongyeon left the room to answer her phone.

BTS'S DORM

Jimin enteres their dorm with tired face. His members were all in the living room.

Jm: Hey! You guys seems very happy. But are you guys excluding Hoseok Hyung?
Rm: First of all we are not excluding him but we are teasing him. Second of all he is not listening us and he is watching Twice's vlive again.
Jm: Umm first of all why are you guys teasing him and second of all Hoseok Hyung! Let's watch together.