Logan

I wake up and I'm confused about where the hell I am. I look around. I'm in my room. Guess Demetri put me to bed. 

I didn't have to go to the hospital. Demetri just overreacted. We were able to get all the glass out of the wound and I fell asleep.

I get my phone off my dresser and look at the time

It's 8:45. I'm going to be late. School starts at 9:15. I jump out of bed and go into my bathroom. I do my business and start brushing my teeth. Once I'm done I look at my hand. Demetri wrapped it up in a shirt. I scoff.  Foolish man, I think. I get some gauze from the bottom of the sink and carefully wrap my hand.

Once I'm done I go into my closet to find me something to wear. I decide to wear casual. I put on a pair of black jeans and a Venom T-shirt and some black Timberlands. My hair is a Modern Spike + High Low Fade so all I have to do is comb through it.

After I finish I go downstairs into the kitchen. All the glass and blood from last night are all cleaned up. It smells like bleach. I hate the smell of bleach. It's too strong. I go into the fridge and pull out some pizza, and heat it up for me to eat for breakfast.

I sit down and take a bite out of my pizza. The cheese drips down off my plate and onto the table. Demetri walks in. Today he's in a blue suit with a red tie. This whole suit thing is going to get annoying.

"Master Archer, you are going to be late for school if we don't leave now," he says.

I shove the last bit of pizza into my mouth and stand up.

"Alright then, let me get my backpack and then we'll go," I reply.

I run up the stairs and grab my backpack and run back down.

"Let's go," I say and walk out the front door.

Demetri walks out behind me and walks in front of me to open the car door to my Bugatti. I sit in the car and I pull out my phone and start scrolling on Snapchat.

Demetri looks at me through the rearview mirror.

"How is your hand?" he asks

I look at my gauze-wrapped hand. "It's fine, why?" I reply

"No reason, just checking."

I look back at my phone, not even caring about the conversation. Why does he even care? All he's supposed to do is make sure that I have everything that I want and that I am comfortable and secure. That's it. He's not supposed to be my Dad or something. We pull up to the school and I get out of the car without looking at Demetri. 

He didn't do anything wrong, I guess I'm just in a salty mood. I walk through the doorway and as usual, I am surrounded by an insane amount of people. They all clap me on my back, ask me how my day is going and things of such.

But the one thing that gets a serious rise out of them is my gauze-wrapped hand. They all exclaim and start a whole new round of questions.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Are you okay?"

"Who did this?"

"Everything is alright guys!" I exclaim, really faking my smile. "I just cut myself with a knife and I'm letting it heal."

They all sigh with relief

"Well be careful!" they exclaim and they leave.

I walk down the hall and as per usual, I'm surrounded by so many people, I can barely get into my classroom. I sit in my seat at the front of the classroom I look around the classroom. I didn't even notice that there was a kid in the back of the room. He has black hair and pale skin. He's cute.

Oh shit, what am I thinking?

I shake my head and block the thought from my mind

He looks at me with bright green eyes. I look back at him and it feels like he is staring into my soul and beyond. He looks away from me and looks at his desk. I still stare at him for a little bit, but I turn around and face the front of the room. I feel eyes at the back of my head. I turn around to see if he is staring at me but his eyes are looking at his desk. I shake my head.

Stop thinking about him. You have a girlfriend that you love completely and totally...Right?

The teacher walks in with a Starbucks cup and looks surprised to see the two of us earlier than her.

"Looks like you guys are early and ready to learn!" she exclaims with a smile.

I fake a smile for her. The boy in the back of the room is silent. The teacher opens her mouth to say something but everybody streams in and class begins.

I don' t even pay attention to the lecture. My mind continuously draws back to the boy. I don't know why. I mean the reason I got a girlfriend was to deny my gay and to show that I'm normal and some lame famous gay. So why can't I get him off my mind?

I've talked to tons of boys before and I've never felt this way before.
What's so different about him?