6

Namjoon wakes up with a large arm holding him tightly to the others body. "Taehyungie wake up" The younger said in a rather raspy voice because he just woke up.

"10 more minutes" Taehyung mumbles as he pulls the other closer to him."it's already 12 we have to get up taetae"Namjoon says in a winy tone as he trys to push the elders large arm off of him.

"Ugh fine " The black haired male say as he sits up running his hand through his silky black hair.

"I think hobi hyung and jiminie already left" The peach hair boy says as he stands up, a little wobbly. "So what do you want to do today hyung" Namjoon asks as he walk over to taehyung and lays his head in the elders chest. 

"I don't know what do you wanna do joonie" The vampire says as he wraps his arms around his soon to be boyfriend.

"Umm I guess we could go shopping is that ok with you taetae" Namjoon asks as he looks up at taehyung with the cutest most innocent look in his eyes.

"Anythings fine with me but I just have one question for you joonie"." What is it"the human questions"will you be my boyfriend Namjoon "taehyung asks as he sees the younger cheeks begin heating up causing a Pinkish/reddish colour to form on the others cheeks.

" Yes"Namjoon says bearly loud enough to hear  but taehyung heard him which caused him to bear hug his new boyfriend to the point where he almost couldn't breathe.

"Are we still going shopping" The peach haired boy says showing his puppy dog eyes to taehyung"of course now get changed "taehyung says letting go of his baby boy (aka namjoon)

The younger runs over to his closet pulling out an over sized pink Ryan hoodie ,some ripped white jeans with fish nets to go underneath and his white vans
" I ready taetae"he says as he turns to his boy friend who is wearing what he wore the day before.

"Your so cute I could eat you up... Literally " Taehyung say to his now shy boyfriend as they walk out of the  house and get in namjoons fathers old black mustang and head to the mall on the outskirts of town.
—————————————
FLUFFFFFFFF
😊😊👌👌💜💜 thxs to my 14 readers lmao