2

"J.. Jin hyung please hurry I'm scared "the peach hair boy mumbles unknown to whats happening in the other room.

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOME"namjoons father screams at a unknown man in black in front of him.

"Don't be scared... I'm just here for some food " The man says in a deep husky tone. "We're not a restraint this is my house we don't serve food now get out ".

The man makes a clicking sound  before he lungs on the human before him and bites a chunk out of his shoulder making blood spue in every direction even some blood got on hes Gucci jacket.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GET OFF ME PYHCO "the brunette man screams at the vampire atop of him.

" Why are humans so loud "the vampire mumbles to him self before biting the man's throat open. " Their that should shut you the hell up"the vampire says,  before he stands up and is about to leave he hears muffled crys.

"What the hell" the vampire says, as he follows the sound till he is meet with a light blue door. "Is there any one is here" he says, in a monotonous voice.

The vampire opens the door to see a child looking about 16 or 17 sitting in the corner cry"h.. hey are you ok " The man in black says as he walks closer the the peach haired boy in the corner.

"NAMJOON " "J..jin hyung" Namjoon says as he looks up at the men in front of him. "TAEHYUNG GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM" the eldest says as he pushes taehyung away and grabs namjoon. "hyung why are you here" The vampire says, the blonde "none of your business now leave " The Blondie says as he picks up a under weight namjoon and walks out of the house.

-------------------------------
So heres this chapter I think it's better than the first but still alot of mistakes
But anyways tell me what you think 😁💜💜