7

As they pull up to the mall and get out of the car they begin walking around looking for clothes for the both because namjoon won't let taehyung leave empty handed.

"This way taetae" Namjoon says as he runs to a store called forever 21."slow down baby "taehyung yells back but before he can catch  up to namjoon he's harshly pushed against a wall.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY FROM NAMJOON WHY DOSE NO ONE LISTEN TO ME! "taehyung hears as he looks up to reveal the familiar face of Jin.

" JIN HYUNG" they hear namjoon yell as he runs to them pushing jin off of the other before he hugs tae.

"Stay away from him joonie" The eldest says trying to pry namjoon away from the vampire "why jinnie" The peach haired says pulling his boyfriend into a tighter  hug then before. "Because he's dangerous"jin says pulling joon away from tae " LET HIM GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT"the vampire screams his eyes glowing Ruby red.

"Calling me a piece of shit have you seen the situation your in your a rough vampire even your own mother doesn't want you because of your 'eating habits' " Jin says showing his own fangs and his eyes glowing a bright blue.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" the black haired vampire shouts slowly walking to the elder "JUST LET NAMJOON GO"." AND WHAT GIVE HIM TO YOU SOME ONE THAT EATS HUMAN FLESH I DON'T THINK SO "Jin says pushing namjoon behind him cause him to fall and scrape his hand.

" MOVE YOU DICKHEAD"taehyung yells as he moves Jin out of the way of his precious namjoon "omg joonie are you ok" The elder says picking up namjoon whos crying.

"Hold on I'll make better"." Don't you dare do what I think your gonna do"."shut the hell up" Taehyung say as he licks namjoon hand laping up the blood till it heals.

"Come baby let's go home we can go shopping another day ok? " The elder says as he picks up namjoon bridal style. "Out the way asshole" Taehyung says as he nudges the blond vampire out of his way.

______time skip ______

After taehyung and namjoon get home they decided to have a movie marathon complete with cuddles and popcorn (a/n I want that 😭😢) 
Namjoon is still in his over sized pink Ryan hoodie but he's whereing little black shorts with a red heart on the but that he managed to get before the fight happened and taehyung is whereing a black hoodie with namjoons sweat pants

"I love this part "namjoon says pointing the laptop which is playing Mulan" I do to " Taehyung say slowly moving his hand down to the the youngers (THICCCCCCC)exposed thighs "hum" The peach haired hums as he eats another piece of popcorn

"I love these" The vampire says before he starts sucking and nibbling on the youngers soft flesh.

"Ah t.. tae tell me n.... next time" Namjoon says dropping the popcorn "Mhm" Taehyung mumbles befor taking a slighty bigger bite than last time "h..hey that was bigger I can tell"." Sorry babe"taehyung says showing his boxy smile with blood still on his teeth. "Go clean up " Namjoon says throwing a piece of popcorn at tae and smileing creating two deep craters on each side of his cute cheeks.

————————————
I have more exams tomorrow 😭
Also this is longest part so far 👍

Bye bye now ✌✌🤙🤙