Libido (NSFW)

This is a strong NSFW, so all characters are aged up for moral and legal purposes.

Libido (n.) sexual desire

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was pretty bad.

You shut your eyes tightly as you hid in the stall of the girl's bathroom. Your phone was shaky in your hands and you clenched your thighs. Then, you took a deep breath and called your boyfriend of two years.

"Hello?" You heard his velvety, deep voice say through the phone and your core felt like it was on fire.

"T-Todoroki-kun," you called out his name desperately. "Can you please come pick me up at my agency?"

"Why? What's wrong?" He said out of concern.

"I got hit by someone's quirk on the job," you explained to him and started panting. Your body had grown increasingly hot. It was incredibly embarrassing for you, and he was the last person who you wanted to see you like this. But alas, he was also the only person available right now who you could trust. "My agency is letting me have the rest of the day off because it's sort of interfering with my work."

"I'm coming right away," he said as you heard shuffling in the background. Luckily it was his day off. "What was the quirk?"

"Um," you said as you hesitated, cheeks burning brightly. It was his voice, goddammit, that was making your body feel all hot. It was also embarrassing to come out and say it casually. "I-I can't really explain it too well. It sort of... increases someone's libido."

"Oh." Was all he said. "I'll see you in ten minutes then." And then he hung up.

Yeah, you knew he would have that reaction. Within your two years of being his girlfriend, you two had only done it once, and you were both drunk, so you didn't remember anything. The villain earlier that day could see that you were touch-starved and found you an easy victim to her "libido" quirk.

Basically, the villain had turned you into a horny mess who would throw themselves into the arms of anyone they saw. That was why you currently trapped yourself in the bathroom stall, unrelieved tension just aching inside of you.

You felt pathetic. The villain had even explained it herself. "The more lonely you feel, the more the effects of my quirk are potentiated." Did you really feel lonely? Did you really feel touch starved? Your sex life with Todoroki was nonexistent, and you never had a problem with it before. Yet, why was the quirk hitting you harder than it did your other colleagues? It hit Momo and Ochako, and yes, they were affected, but only for an hour. Why were you the only one who continued to have such a high sex drive? And how long would it last?

Before you knew it, ten minutes had passed and your boyfriend had texted you that he had arrived. You quickly walked out of the bathroom and exited the building to head over to his car, avoiding eye contact with everybody who walked past you.

And when you went inside the passenger seat of the car, you forced yourself not to look at him. You weren't in control of yourself right now and you had no idea what would happen if you looked over to Todoroki. It didn't help that he was goddamn attractive, and you painstakingly knew that as well.

The entire car ride was awkward and painfully silent. Awkward for him because he couldn't find the nerves to comfortably talk about the subject, and painful for you because he was currently breathing next to you a meter away when all you wanted to do was sit on his dick and ride him out in the car.

It was good he wasn't talking, though. Usually, you had to do all the talking and he never talked unless he had to. But now you were glad for it because his voice over the phone earlier had sent you near the edge, and you wouldn't know how you'd react if he spoke to you right then and there.