Hikari Part 3 (Fluff)

After changing shoes at your locker, you decided to head to Todoroki's locker on the other side so you two could leave together. You wondered what he wanted to talk about with you, but more than ever, you just longed to spend more time with him and was excited that he had been the one to ask you first. Before you could go meet him at his locker, however, you felt a hand grab your arm and you turned to find Bakugou standing there.

"Hey, whatcha' up to after this?" He asked you. Todoroki, at this time, was still on the other side. Realizing it was you and Bakugou talking, he couldn't help but listen in. "If you're not doing anything, I'll walk back with you."

"Huh?" He heard you say. "That's unusual for you, Katsuki-kun. Is something up?"

Wait, Todoroki thought to himself with widened eyes, jealously spreading its way into his emotions, since when were you on a first name basis with him?

"Sh-shut up! I just wanted to talk to you about something!" Bakugou probably had a blush on his face and Todoroki could only think of one thing once he said that.

He was also going to confess to you.

"Oh?" He imagined you tilting your head curiously. "You can tell me right now if you want?"

"I'm not gonna tell you now where there's a bunch of people around, you idiot!"

"Well, I also have something to tell you," you said to him.

Oh no, were you going to confess to Bakugou as well? Had he chosen the wrong time to go and talk to you about his feelings?

He couldn't listen anymore. Before he knew it, his body had started moving on its own and he quickly walked around the lockers. Hearing footsteps, you and Bakugou turned to look at him. Your eyes widened in surprise when Todoroki wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you into his chest, heterochromatic eyes glaring fiercely into widened crimson eyes.

"Sorry, Bakugou," he apologized in a cold tone. He didn't really sound sorry at all. "But me and y/l/n were going to walk together."

Bakugou then snapped out of his surprise as he watched the scene unfold, realizing what had just happened. A small smirk grew on his face as his signature vein popped up, indicating he was pissed, and he met Todoroki with an even more intense glare. Bakugou's rival was challenging him, and he was angry over the fact that it was just because of a girl. Moreover, it was because of you, and there was no way he was ever going to back down from Todoroki.

"Oi, you half and half bastard," he said through gritted teeth, "How come whenever I try to provoke you, you never have a reaction, but whenever it comes to y/n, you get all pissy and stuff?"

Todoroki just stared back, not replying to his words. He just grew more aggravated over the fact that Bakugou had called you by your first name. It was something Todoroki hadn't done yet, despite having known you longer.

"I was just going to tell her that her fighting has been improving." A smug grin had slowly started to appear on Bakugou's face. "But I wonder if I told her that I like her too, would you decide to fight me seriously so that we could finally see who the number one is in our class?"

"What?!" You exclaimed loudly, eyes widening more than they ever had. You weren't even sure what was going on at this point, but the tightening of Todoroki's arm around your waist left you with a face as red as the left side of his hair. He was so close, and to be completely honest, he also smelled really good. "What on earth are you talking about, Katsuki-kun?!"

"If I stole her away from you," he continued, ignoring you completely, "would you finally use your left side on me?"

Todoroki's eyes narrowed coldly at Bakugou. Deciding that he's heard enough, he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the exit of the school, not giving a reply to him. Noticing that he was definitely upset with the tight grip he had on your wrist, you had no choice but to follow him. Instead, you both walked past Bakugou as you continued to call Todoroki's name out.